Christmas Special!! - A cold night

Your POV

Christmas was a busy time of the year for me. The cafe was extra popular. We had specials on hot chocolate, coffee Christmas cookies. We were always very festive.

It was Christmas Eve and I was closing up shop. I was the only one left in the cafe since I let everyone go home early.

I heard a knock on the door. As tired as I was it was Christmas so I guess one more costumer couldn't hurt.

I went to unlock the door and In strolled Shouto Todoroki.

"Shouto! What can I do for you this Christmas Eve?"

At this point, I had only meet Shouto once at the hospital.

"(Y/n). I've been busy with work lately and didn't know what to get for my mother. She adores Christmas cookies so I decided to stop by the closets cafe."

"Ah, I see, well let me pack you a bag of our famous cookies then!"

I packed Shouto a bag of cookies and handed them over I saw him reach for his wallet.

"No no. This is for free. It's Christmas after all." I smiled.

He looked at me dumbfounded. "I never knew people like you existed (Y/n)." He always says my name in a way that sends shivers down my spine.

"People like me?"

"Yes with hearts and smiles so giving and kind."

I blushed and handed him the bag.

"You know my mother is quite fond of you would you like to join me to the hospital? I know it's Christmas Eve and-"

"I would love to."

He nodded and I grabbed my coat. We walked to the hospital talking about Christmas it seemed that we both adored it.

He reached Mrs. Todoroki's room it was decorated to every corner.

"Merry Christmas Mrs. Todoroki!" I smiled.

"Merry Christmas Mom." Shouto handed her the bag of cookies.

"(Y/n)! Souoto! Merry Christmas!"

She opened the bag and smiled.

"Thank you, guys. I adore Christmas cookies!"

"Who decorated your room so festively Mrs. Todoroki?" I asked looking around. There were lights everywhere and a gorgeous Christmas tree in the corner.

"That would be my son."

I looked over at Shouto who gazed around the room.

"Wow."

"Yes. He told me that he wanted it to feel like I was at home up to my knees in Christmas decorations." She laughed and I along with her.

We talked for awhile. About a variety of things overall a fun night.

"(Y/n) it's getting late."

"Yes, we should get going."

"You two have a wonderful Christmas Eve." Mrs. Todoroki beamed.

With that, me and Shouto stood up and walked out of the hospital. The streets were beautifully decorated with lights and people.

Snow was failing on the ground it was a perfect night.

"Any plans for Christmas?" Shouto asked.

"Not many I plan to get together with some old friends tomorrow. Other than that a peaceful Christmas. You?"

"I'll probably try to take my mother out for the day. Take her skating which she loves."

"As long as your spending Christmas with people you care about and care about that's a great Christmas to me."

He nodded. We reached my house.

"Would you like to come in for a hot chocolate?"

"I would love to."

He came into my house and I went straight for the kitchen and started warming up the water.

"I'm surprised you only have a Christmas tree up."

"Yeah, everything's just been so busy the one Christmas thing I've had time to do is buy Christmas presents."

"Can I light ur fireplace?"

I looked at him in a weird questioning way. "Sure?"

He used one hand and touched one of my logs. A small blast of fire came out of his hand and there was a fire going.

My eyes gleamed as I remembered that his quirk was fire and ice.

I finished making the hot chocolates and placed them on the small coffee table in front of the fire.

We both sat on the couch.

"Oh! I just remembered I have something for you."

I got up and looked under my Christmas tree. I found a box wrapped in red and gold wrapping paper with a label To: Shouto on it.

"Here it is." I handed it to him.

"You got me a Christmas present?"

"I was at a friends house and saw this and immediately thought of you."

He ripped open the paper to find a box. He opened the box to find a picture frame.

The picture was of class 1A at there graduating year. They were all smiling and had there arms warped around each other.

"How did you find this?" He asked still staring at the picture.

"I was at Midoriya's house and saw this on his table. He told me he printed a bunch out for people. So I asked if I could give you this."

"Wow. This takes me back. Thank you (Y/n)."

"Don't mention it!"

After that, we had our hot chocolates and he told me about class 1A.

After we were done I walked him out.

"Thanks for coming over Shouto."

"Thank for having me (Y/n) and Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas Shouto."

So me the young girl went to bed and dreamed sweet dreams of sugar plums and fairy's dancing in her head not knowing what her life would one day become.

A crazy thrill ride with Shouto Todoroki.

A/n

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this Christmas special! Don't worry the story will resume where it left off from. There was a lot of drama and things going on so I thought we could all use a fun little Christmas story!

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

Until next time Selena~claus out!