Your New Co-Writer and another chapter

Hey guys Tododoki here (@TododokisWifeyBoo) and i'll be your new co-writer!

I'm not really too sure how to introduce myself, but keep it short and simple!

I'm a 14 year old girl and i like sour things, Drawing yaoi / guro, and I absolutely adore each and every one of my little husbando's! 

Anyways, i hope you guy will like where i take this story and what i make of the opportunity that I've been given!

THERE'S MY INTRODUCTION- Now onto the story! (i had to re-read it all to get a good fresh idea of ​​where i was gonna start lol!)

also updates will be every Monday and Sunday, and if i cant get to them its because i'm maintaining my stories on my other account... anyways please continue!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i placed a palm onto the snow covered ground and began to push myself up onto my feet, once i was on my feet i began to stretch and make my way over to a nearby tree.

"Hay Shou Its getting late we really should head back-"

"No..please."

"But Shou-"

Shouto suddenly clashed his lips onto mine and began rapidly kissing me every place he found Continent.

"N-not here its cold, and were i-in public."

Shouto grabbed at your hands and brought them in between the both of you.

"Follow me."

He dropped one of your hands and violently tugged you behind him with the other.

"This is it, not much but it will have to do."

Shouto opened the door to the old house and allowed you to have a good look around before vigorously picking you up and making his way over to a beige love seat and tossing you ontop or it.

"Oh poor defenseless (y / n), i hope your little self is ready to be violated in all sorts of crazy."

Shouto tossed off his jacket and made his way on top of you. He began to kiss your lips and slowly moved down to your neck and began to suck in several different places that caused you to moan and groan of agonizing pleasure.  

"Do not tease."

You turned the tables and grabbed him swinging him under you, now you were the only one in control. You waited for his stomach and you could not help but giggle, honestly, you do not know what to do.  

"Need some he-"

"I can do this on my own."

You slung off your jacket and began to run your hands up the sides of his waist.

"Man shou, i never knew you were so ... well ... toned."

"Shut up."

The tables were turned once more, and this time you were angry.

"Hey i wasn't done!"

"Well you were taking too long sweetheart."

"Whatever."

"Oh, let's get rid of this."

Shouto ran his hands up your stomach and gently pulled your shirt off over your head exposing your bare chest to his wandering heterochromic eyes.

"And your breast's are bigger than I thought too (y/n)."

He brought a hand underneath of you, and he hit it stupidly, which meant he could not get his wrists. He prevented his actions from moving beyond what they were, but there was no use.  

"Tsk tsk poor (y / n) we cant be having this now can we?"

Shouto shook off your wrists and brought them over your head, he then froze them there and continued eyeing your body.

"So since you want to be a naughty girl and disobey i'll start from the bottom, and slowly work my way back up again okay, owe that's right i do not care what you've got to say."

Shouto made his way of you and stripped your lower half of most of his clothes, the only clothing you were left in was a bra and your panties. 

"I think if I left you here like this you'd eventually freeze to death, and do not get me wrong or anything I'd love to sit here and watch you suffer a painful death but-"

Shouto brought himself up to your ear and licked it causing you to moan but cringe at the same time.

"I've got business with Tomura, he says he's not done with me yet."

Shouto stood up and regained his posture, he is over and picked up his jacket.

After Shouto put on his jacket he started to make his way to the door, all you could do was cry, you thought this love was real ... but it was all a petty act.

"Shou ... please tell me-"

"I never loved you, I cant believe you honestly thought i ever would ... fucking pathetic."

Shouto spat and turned off the lights to the house, all you could do was cry and hope that he or someone else would return and find you here.

'All alone'

.................................................. .......

Tododoki here-

Don't be mad at me i'm getting somewhere good okay guys lol, anyways i was kinda weird about this whole thing, i had no clue where to start or what the creator of this story wanted, but i hope this is a good start to something lol. Anyways you guys will like were i'm getting to when i get to it okay don't worry this is not the end or anything okay.

Until next time...

Tododoki out-