Chapter 12 - Day 3~

Your POV

I'm not doing this for revenge, to become a hero, to save people, I'm simply doing this so I can get done what needs to get done.

These were the words I spoke to Shouto last night. He didn't give much of an answer, and I didn't need one.

I told him that so he would have a better idea of why I was doing what I was doing.

And I'm not saying all this training was for one purpose only. I'm simply saying I don't know what I'm going to do when this is all done.

The sun was coming up, meaning this was the last day of training with Shouto. Midnight tonight we're going to save Mrs. Todoroki.

"Today's the day." I spun my head around to Shouto's doorway.

I was finishing up breakfast. He came and sat down at the table and after I placed all the food down and did the same.

"What's on the agenda for today?" I asked starting to grab a piece of everything on the table.

"Some sparring. I'll teach you a couple self-defense and offensive tricks."

"Alright! Let's get started."

We went outside to the open field to begin. The weather was still cold, but I'm sure we would warm up quick.

The rules of this match were simple. I was allowed to go all out. Shouto, however, had to hold back a little and he was only allowed his ice quirk.

"Ready set began!" At Shouto's words, I went into action.

The fight started off with simple hand to hand combat. Shouto was obviously stronger than me. I could hold him off for a certain amount of time. After a while, he started to wear me down.

I took a deep breath in and screamed using enough force to make him fly back.

While he was regaining his balance I went in for another scream. He recovered faster than I thought he would and used a huge block of ice to bloke my scream.

I tried again and this time it was enough to break the ice bloke but didn't touch a scratch on him.

He built a giant ice block around him completely protecting him. I screamed with all the force I had but it still wasn't enough.

I remembered the exercise I did with the brick block. Using force isn't enough I had to break the block by cutting it.

I did what I practiced and used my hand and made a different shape with my mouth to cut his ice in half. The whole block shattered and he came at me full force.

We went back to kicking, punching, and blocking. We were both tired and breathing heavily.

He jumped back catching me off guard. He swiped his hand and a line of sharp ice shards came at me.

I screamed using force but it wasn't enough to break them all.

I formed my mouth into an O and aimed right for the middle. Once my voice reached the end of all the shards everything shattered.

I ran at Shouto hands up and ready.

Before I could do anything else he came at me at lightning speed. I was pinned to the ground with my arm twisted behind my back.

Everything happened so fast I couldn't do anything.

"You done?"

"No, I'm no-!" Before I could finish I felt him tug my arm a little and it hurt like hell.

"I'm done," I admitted defeat.

"You did really well. Much better than I thought you would do." He helped me up.

"Thank you. Still not as good as I would like to be."

"I'll teach you a couple tricks I've picked up. You'll be even better after that."

A smile came to my face. I couldn't help it.

"Alright." I blushed.

The rest of the day was spent learning tricks. Self defense mostly, a couple offensive moves as well.

I honestly felt like I learned a lot in the short amount of time we had. I don't know if I'm ready to take on the league of villains, but what choice do I have.

We have to save Mrs. Todoroki.

The dinner was pretty quiet. I was so nervous and wasn't hiding it very well.

"Don't worry you're not going to do anything I don't think you can't handle." Shouto tried to comfort me.

After I didn't respond he continued. "You have to keep the under links of my back I'll deal with the higher-ups. If anything happens that we can't handle will leave."

It wasn't like Shouto to be so concerned... it was nice. I guess everyone has this side of them they try to hide.

The dinner finished and we went to get ready. I wore camouflage all warm stuff since it was freezing outside.

I grabbed a knife and a bottle of water for when my voice started to fade.

"You ready?" A voice at my doorway startled me.

"Yeah. Shouto?"

"Yes."

"Don't worry we will save Mrs. Todoroki"

If you didn't look close enough you wouldn't have seen it. The smallest smile spread on his lips.

With that, we were off.

I followed Shouto through the back allies. We arrived at a sketchy looking house.

"This is it." He whispered to me behind another building.

I nodded and we walked up to the door. With one kick he burst it down. Villains came from everywhere from all the commotion.

Surrounded we took are ready stances.

Will save you Mrs. Todoroki, that's a promise.

A/n
Hey guys!! Looks like things are finally kicking into action! Can't wait to see what happens next chapter. What will happen with you and Shouto after all that time together and getting to see different sides of each other. Find out next time!
Selena~Chan out!