34 - I'll have the usual

{Unedited}

You peeked your head up to see that Dabi had came to a sudden halt.

"What is it?"

Dabi quickly took your hand into his grasp and began walking, but his pace was very quick.

"Dabi slow down!"

No response.

"Dabi!"

You tore you hand away from his grasp and as if on cue felt another one land on your shoulder.

"So, you thought that leaving me outside would be a-ok right, (y/n)~?"

The hand began to grow colder.

"Now if I were you I wouldn't move, or else I'll have both of your heads neatly severed in half and sewn back together, than I'll place them on nice sharp long wooden stakes and place them in my yard."

"That sounds vulgar."

"Perhaps, but, I could always do much worse to you now couldn't I (y/n)~?"

"I can only suspose so, but why would you want to do such things to me, why not anyone else~?"

You took your chance and quickly turned around placing shouts hand onto your hip and quickly manuvering yours up his chest.

"You know, if you wanna hear me scream, than keeping me alive and torturing me would be much better than just disposing of me."

You slowly began moving your hands up to his face and quickly cupped your hands onto his cheeks.

"Ahh if only you weren't a villian~."

You took no haste and activated your quirk.

"Now, don't talk, keep your lips sealed for me pretty boy, you'll refrain from using your fire and ice quirk, and lastly, you'll tag along behind me alright~."

Shouto froze up instantly, you moved his hands off of your waist and placed a soft serene peck onto the right side of his face.

"Now, let's go shall we?"

You grabbed shoutos hand and turned to Dabi only nodding knowing that he'd lead the way.

"Dabi, stay beside Shouto as well, though he is in fact under my control, his brain still is conscious, I'm only controlling his body."

"Yeah, okay."

Dabi moved to the left side of Shouto and gave him and ear to ear grin.

"Never thought you'd pummel this far into the pits of insanity... Shouto Todoroki."

You grabbed onto shoutos hand making it look as if the two of you were a happy couple, and as it stood, you once were, but now, you had no clue what your relationship was. Dabi on the other hand made himself look as though he were a friend that Shouto had brought along (my boi Dabi third wheelin🔥).
Than both you, dabi, and Shouto continued on your conquest towards the new secret base, located deep in hosu city.

You three took a sycronized stepping together marching forward, you were five minutes away from your destination.

"Smile sweetie, you look upset!"

A large smile crept its way onto shoutos face.

"Uhm maybe not so big okay."

Shoutos smile decreased a small bit giving him a resting happy-ish face.

"Yeah, better! Oh Dabi, let's just warp there from here alright, this walk is making me exhauasted."

You released Shoutos hand and pulled out you phone, you than pulled up your contacts and sent a short but sweet message to kurogiri giving him your location, than as if on cue a warp gate appeared beneath you.