[Info] Your Quirk

(I know the picture is a pokemon, but yeah. It fits your quirk)

Maybe some of you have been wondering what your quirk actually is.
So I will tell about it here.

**

Quirk Name: Hyper voice

What is it:
Hyper voice is, that if you scream, you send out powerful sound waves. The power increases the louder your scream is. You can choose when you use it yourself, while screaming, which means you can scream without sound waves getting created. But they can appear by accident anyway.
You are also able to shape your mouth as an O and point at something, making the wave getting focus on that point. It is a bit harder to do it this way, but the waves is much more powerful like this.

Advantages:
Hyper voice is a very powerful quirk, that can send people flying and move cars (it will take some power to move a truck)
People who stands right next to you, might crash down on the ground, from pain, from your loud scream. And it may cause their ears to begin bleeding.

Disadvantages:
You need breaks after screaming and X amount. It will take the air out of your lungs.
You cant use powerful waves if your throat is dry. You will need to drink something.
If you keep screaming while your throat is dry, is will begin hurting a lot, and can in the end cause you to loose your voice temporary. If you cross your limit way too much, you might lose is permanently.
Then you obviously can't use your quirk, and be a hero.
Also, you are actually an easy target. All it takes to makes you defenceless is just to make sure you can't use your mouth.
If someone holds a hand in front of your mouth to prevent you from screaming. Never try scream on the inside of your mouth. The waves will be prisoned in your mouth and might break your jaw by the pressure, and your teeth. Just yeah, ruining the inside of your mouth.

Yeah. That was some information about your quirk.
Thank you so much for reading my Fan fiction, guys.