Chapter 6 - The Todoroki Family

Okay let me think... I got taken hostage by Shouto and other villains, tortured, escaped, was safe, got caught again by shouto, got tortured again, and now saved by Shouto... I am so confused..
Ugh.. my body hurts...
Ignoring all the pain I curled up into a ball, sitting up against a wall in their livingroom. I looked at Shouto in fear, and then at his mother still with a scared expression. I noticed at the corner of my eye, when I looked at his mother, that Shouto was about to put a hand on my knee. My face immediately flew over on Shouto, making him flinch, and then I yelled at him. Or I tried, but it was still silence.
"Stay away from me! Do NOT touch me!!" Was what I wanted to yell. But I think he flinched because You could see I was meant to be yelling anyway.
He took a step back, and looked at his mother. She gave him a sign, pointing to another room, that they needed to talk together. Lots of time went by, and I was still sitting curled up in a ball. I was still scared, and now I had begun to freeze slightly. I saw a fireplace, and it was turned on. And there was a blanket in the couch near it. Looking to see if anyone came in, I crawled over and smatched the blanket, and continued to the fireplace. I wrapped the blanket around myself and stared into the fire. It was like I got sucked into the beautiful colors of the fire, because suddenly I was reaching my hand out to touch it. I felt the heat around my hand get warmer and warmer, as it got closer. But my hand froze right before touching the fire, by someone laying a hand on my shoulder. I turned around as fast as a lightning, and then my eyes met a grey and a blue one. Hyperventilating in fear, I pulled the blanket over my head. I heard a sigh, and his voice speaking up.
"I am not going to hurt you. Understand that at least." With that said, I heard him walk away, and something getting placed on the coffee table. When I heard to footsteps going out of the room, I peaked out from the blanket to see a plate with a cup of green tea, and some ramen. I nearly jumped up on to the couch, sipping some tea, and ate some ramen.
This is so good.... really delicious.. I dont think I have eaten in a while.
As I was eating, my eyes got heavier. I placed the bowl down.
I also havent really slept right, in a while...
I fell sideways down on the couch, and closed my eyes. I felt the world around me disappear, and my mind creating one by its own. The world it created was not a good one. It was dark, old, lifeless, and scary. I was alone in it. Or that was what I thought. In the dream I got surrounded by shadows. They came closer and one of them had a whip. Another one of them, touched me, and my arm began crumbling. In the dream I could scream, I had my voice again, and I screamed in fear. I tried to run, but kept getting pushed back into the circle of shadows. I totally recognized who the two of them was, even if they were just dark silhouettes.
As I tried to fight my way out of the circle of shadows, I hear a voice
"Ssshh... It is everything okay sweetie... It is just a dream.."

What? Who is this? Where are they?
Looking around for the woman who talked to me, my eyes shot open with a heavy breath, and all the dark and scary things are gone.
I spotted a white haired woman sitting next to me on the couch, with a hand on my head.
Mrs Todoroki.. It was all just a dream.. A nightmare.
I didn't know why, but Mrs. Todoroki's hand on my head seemed to calm me down somehow. An suddenly I began crying. I was so scared of everything after all that had happened. And I even got nightmares about it, reminding me of everything.
She hushed on me again, while she wiped a tear away with her thumb.
"Sshh.. Calm down. Everything is okay, it was just a bad dream. Luckily you began screaming in your sleep, so I knew I needed to wake you up or calm you down."
I heard a few footsteps, before Shouto placed his hands on the back of the couch, and looked down at me. I tried to talk, but still no success
I better not have lost it permanently...
The sight if Shouto made me uneasy again, until Mrs. Todoroki's hand ran down my cheek, and my eyes turned to her.
"He isn't doing anything anymore. You are safe here. Even with him" She turned to look at Shouto with a small smile, and the smile was given back.
"Mother. It's early in the morning. You can go back to sleep. I can look after (Y/N)" Shouto said to his mother. I sat up fast, and desperately shakes my head from side to side as a no. But it was like Mrs. Todoroki ignored my desperate shaking, since she just nodded to Shouto, gave a smile to me and left.
As his mother left, Shouto walked over on the other side of the couch, and sat down in front of me.
His grey and blue eyes began expressing seriousness.
"Listen."
I flinched by the sudden word.
"I am not going to let you get hurt anymore. Understood?"
This time I nodded desperately, hoping he would leave me alone. But that did not happen, he just continued talking
"I know I am responsible for everything that you have been through. And I am so sorry, for stabbing you in the back. They had my mother, and if I didn't give you to them, they would kill her. I couldn't let that happen. I also wouldn't let them kill you."
He paused for a moment, staring into my (e/c) orbs, then continued again.
"When they let my mother go, I brought her here back home. My mother begged and begged, for me to go get you. After some hours went by I chose to do it.
I went over to the bar, and froze the whole thing. Everything covered in ice.
Entering the room you were in I got shocked. You were just hanging there, fully covered in blood and open wounds. It was my fault this had happened to an innocent person. This was worse than death. I brought you back with me home, and my mother cleaned you and put stitches in your wounds.
I just want you to know how sorry I am.
And I am not asking for you to trust me or forgive ne. I wouldn't trust or forgive me either, if I was you.
But I am sorry. Okay?"
I tried to talk again. This time I found my voice was regenerating now.
"I.. U-st...-ndt.." (translation XD 'I understand.')
I covered my mouth of how ridiculous I sounded, and slightly blushes in embarrassment, and chose to just nod instead as respond. A chuckle came from him over my weird sounding respond.m, and I would lie if I didn't admit it was quite cute.

"Here let me show you something." Shouto suddenly said, standing up and holding his hand out for me, to take it and follow him.
I hesitated.
"Swear it is safe. Do you want me to make pinky promises and all sorts of stuff?" He said, laughing a bit.
With a teasing smirk, I held up my pinky finger. He rolled his eyes, and chained his own together with mine. His finger was cold..
"I swear on pinky promise, that this is safe. Happy?" I nodded with a smile and then grabbed his hand.
He dragged me through the small house, and outside to the back of the house. The sky was orange and purple. Really pretty. He dragged me over to a latter to the roof of the house. We crawled up the latter's, even tho I had some trouble from the pain in the wounds. But it was worth it, because when I got to the roof I was met with something even prettier.
The bright orange and purple sunset.

(Sort of like this)

Shouto was standing looking at my reaction. We walked over to sit at the edge of the roof, and watched the sun go up. You can say that from now on, this was my favorite place to be.
"It is beautiful isn't it?" Shouto said. And all I could do was nod in response.
"Well dont stay out too much longer. The morning will be chilly and you might catch a cold"
He stood up and began walking over against the latter.
Is he just leaving?
I watched him crawl down to latter, and then when he walked by the front of the house.
He glanced up at me for a second before entering the house. But I did not listen to Shouto. I watched the sun rise all the way up, even when I felt the cold breeze hit my arms. It gave me chills down my spine, and goosebumps, but I stayed and watched.
I held my thumb out, closing one eye, and choose to watch the sunset until the sun was right above my thumb. Taking it back down I continued to watch.

[Todoroki's POV]
I stayed awake the rest of the morning. And a few hours later my mother woke up. She walked out into the living room where I was sitting in the couch, in my own world, just thinking. With closed eyes.
"Where is (Y/N)?" She asked me, and I turned around to her.
"I showed her the sunset earlier, up on the roof. She is probably still there."
"Can you go get her? I think the cold morning air is already here." I nodded slightly and went outside. As I closed the front door, I could see her on the edge and her feet hanging down. She didn't even notice me, he eyes was locked at the sunset.
I Walked around the house and crawled up the latter. I nearly fell down when I got to the top, from the shock of (Y/N) standing right by the edge of the latter, looking down at me. I asked if she was on her way down and she nodded, trying to speak again.
"S-sun.. abo....tumb.." She held her thumb out against the sunset, and surprisingly I understood what she meant.
Sun above thumb. So she is was watching till it was above her thumb, when she held it out against the sunset?
I crawled back down, and had to support (Y/N) a bit in the end, because of the pain in her body. It made me feel bad again.
I followed her into the house, where mother was standing in the kitchen making some tea. I had a hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder and it was cold. I followed her into the couch and gave her a blanket. She must had been freezing up there. I got surprised when she accepted the blanket with a small smile, but it faded again fast.
I sat down next to her, but with a good amount of space between us. (Y/N) was wrapping the blanket around her as my mother entered the room with the tea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading everyone! I hope you enjoyed~
Feel free to leave a vote if you did<3
And thank you again so much for reading and also thank you for 709 reads!