Chapter 14 - Strange Guests

Your POV

My eyes fluttered open. I felt warm as if I was close to a fire. Where was I?

I slowly started to seat up. I looked around to find myself in the familiar place of Shouto's cabin.

I was on the couch in the leaving room by the fire covered in a blanket.

I took a couple deep breaths and closed my eyes trying to remember what happened.

The league of villains, Tomura. There dead. Mrs. Todoroki, where is she?

I scanned the cabin the find the door to Shouto's room slightly open.

She was sleeping in his bed quite peacefully.

I tried to move but felt pain all over my body, and my throat was dry.

A figure came from where Mrs. Todoroki's was. Shouto.

"(Y/n) glad to see your awake how are you feeling?"

"Pretty good considering all that happened." My voice sounded rough.

"I'll get you a glass of water."

He came back not too long after with a glass of water and soup.

I took a gulp of the water. "Thank you." I managed to say before I started to devour the soup.

He gave me a small smile. I finished eating and took a deep breath.

"Do you really think they're dead?" I asked looking down.

"No. I had a bad feeling after we left. Like we had been tricked."

"I agree it still doesn't feel right."

"Don't worry too much. You did a great job I was really impressed." He gave me a smirk which was rare to see.

"It's all thanks to you." I returned the smile.

"How's Mrs. Todoroki?" I asked with a concerned expression.

"She's... she's alright. A couple injuries but she'll be fine."

I nodded. I stood up and tried to walk around a bit. I needed to move. It felt like I had been lying there for days.

I felt a hand around my waist.

"Be careful don't hurt yourself more." Shouto's face was so close I could feel his breath on me.

"S-Shouto can we go to the roof?" I blushed looking away.

"The roof?" He smiled seeing my desperate expression. "Sure."

We went up to the roof and I barely made it. I had a lot of help from Shouto.

The sun was starting to set and the sky had faded to beautiful purple colors. It took my breath away.

"(Y/n) I invited some people from my childhood over."

"Your childhood friends?"

"Yes. I haven't seen them since I become a villain. We were so close when we were small, but I changed and we changed."

"Why did you decide to have them over?"

"The league of villains has grown beyond you and me. We need help."

I nodded. "Your right."

We stayed on the roof for awhile. I felt myself getting tired. At a point, I could barely keep my eyes open.

My head fell onto Shouto's shoulder. The last thing I remember before falling asleep was a soft kiss planted on my forehead before I drifted off.

The next time I woke it was late. Around midnight. I needed another glass of water my throat hadn't recovered yet.

I got a glass of water and was about to head back to bed when there was a freakish load knock at the door.

I went to open it to find a male with ash blonde messy hair and red eyes staring me down.

"Oi! Who are you!"

"I um I."

T-this this guy was Katsuki Bakugo!! The famous hero!!

"Bakugo." I heard Shouto behind me.

"Half and half bastard. Glad to see your not killing any innocent but looks like your leaving with one." He looked back at me.

I just stood there shocked.

"Bakugo could you be any louder." A female with black hair and brown eyes quite stunning was next to come in the door.

"Momo, Nice to see you again," Shouto said smiling.

She embraced him and looked like she was about to cry.

"I missed you so much Shouto!" She turned her attention to me and let go of the embrace.

"Oh, I'm sorry I'm Momo Yaoyorozu pleasure to meet you."

Oh. My. God. The Momo Yaoyorozu!!

"N-nice to meet you."

And finally, the green hair boy who I was happy to call my friend.

"Midoriya." Shouto greeted.

"Hey, Shouto! (Y/n)!"

He embraced me and I did the same.

"I'm so sorry I ran away from you and Uraraka. I-I-"

"Don't worry about it (Y/n) I'm just glad you're safe."

"You know her Deku!!"

"Yeah, we meet quite awhile back at her cafe. She's the girl with the interesting quirk." He smiled.

"Oh, so you're the one!!" Bakugo looked down at me making me jump.

"Leave her alone Bakugo." Momo stepped in front of me protecting me from his deathly glare.

"I'm so glad you all came. I have a lot of apologizing to do." Shouto started.

"Don't you bastard!! We don't want to hear it!" Bakugo yelled.

"We know your sorry Shouto." Momo smiled.

"All that matters is we're here now," Midoriya said with his usual warm voice.

"Right. Then let's get straight to it." Shouto declared.

We all sat at the table and began the plan against what's left of the league of villains.

A/n
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Lots happened I know and lots more to come. Shouto has gathered an interesting group of people lets see what they can do about what's left of the league of villains.

Till next time Selena~Chan out!!