31 - Breakfast

{Unedited}

Your eyes gently fluttered open, and the first thing you seen was white.

"What... God its way to early for this."

You brought your hand up to your face and peeled the white note off of your face, you than flipped it over and began to read it aloud.

"Went out to get some food, toga didn't have anything other than sweats, and you at least need some nutrition, stay in the house - Dabi."

You folded up the note and placed it under your pillow, you than swung your legs over the bed and sighed.

"I wonder what time it is."

You planted your feet onto the ground and began to stretch your arms, after doing so you finally stood and made you way over to your door to see that Dabi had left it opened.

"Really, you couldn't even close my door."

You walked out your room and leaned over the railing of the top floor glancing at Dabi while was sound asleep on the couch.

"So, if I were to guess than its probably noon right?"

You stepped back and turned your head towards the stairs, you than turned your whole body and began briefly making your way towards and than down them.
Once at the bottom you made your way over to the couch where Dabi laid and crouched down beside of him, you than raised a hand up into the air and with a quick motion moved it down towards his face, but you quickly stopped before making contact, instead you only brought your hand back to you and rested it on your bare lap.

"What stopped you?"

Dabi's eyes fluttered open clearly catching you by surprise, it was now clear that he had been only just laid down.

"Wha-what, what d-do you mean?"

"You were about to slap me weren't you, so why'd you stop?"

"You must be delusional, I wasn't about to do such an incomprehensive thing."

"Sure."

Dabi leaned up and sighed.

"Are you hungry?"

"Oh, yes actually!"

"Fine, I'll make you something to eat before we head over to see tomura."

"Thanks, I really mean it."

"Yeah yeah, but if you wanna wake me up than slapping isn't the way to go."

"O-oh, sorry I just-"

"Its fine, now can ya move?"

"Yeah, sorry."

"Sheesh, why do you say sorry so much?"

"I don't know, I just, I feel like its mandatory for me to say."

"Well it isnt."

"Ok."

You stood up onto your feet and sat onto the couch as Dabi quickly made his way to the kitchen, you closed your eyes and focused on the clanking of glass bowls sliding against the marble countertop, for what ever reason that sound stuck out the most to you.

"Had to make something quick, we're already late as it is."

You opened your eyes to see Dabi handing you a bowl of (insert cereal brand), you weren't much of a cereal fan, but when it came down to having to be quick you really didn't mind it.

"Thank you Dabi."