Chapter 7 - Am I safe?

FINALLY AN UPDATE!

I am so sorry it have been such a long tiiiime, do nut hat' meh ;3;

I am also sorry if there is somethig that doesnt fit into the story...I am to lazy to re-read the whole story, so I dont remember everything from last chapter.

I am allowed to be amateur for now XD

Also I am very sorry if this chapter is bad. I feel like it isnt the best I've made. I am also currently working on a BNHA oneshots FanFic. It haven't been released yet, I am writing like 5 oneshots first before releasing everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[(Y/N)'s POV]

I was wrapping the blanket around myself, as Mrs. Todoroki entered the living room with tea. She placed a cup in front of both Shouto and I, then sat down between us both with a smile.
She turned to me and just her short question made me feel weird
"How are you, (Y/N)?"

Not knowing what to answer, I began stuttering, and felt my eyes watering
"I... I- I don't know.. e-everything have happened s-so quickly.. I do not k-know how to feel. Everything I can t-think of in my head is picturing the pain. Will it c-continue? When does it come back? Will it ev--"
I got interrupted, by a pair of arms wrapping around me. Mrs Todoroki was hugging me.
"Dont cry sweetie.. you are save now" that was when I noticed the waterfalls down my cheeks. I looked over Mrs Todoroki's shoulder, to see Shouto, looking away from us. His expression was filled with guilt. Pulling back from Mrs Todoroki, I wiped my tears away.

I slightly chuckled 

"Heh.. Sorry" I responded and turned around and grabbed the cup of tea. Everything was silent for some time before Todoroki broke the silence.

"I will go make some breakfast..." Was what he said before he stood up and walked into the kitchen. I accidentally let out a reliefed sigh, and immediately apologized "Sorry! I did not mean to be rude!"

All Mrs. Todoroki did was giggle and say it was fine. I stretched my body with a quiet yawn. Even tho it was morning, I was still tired.

---

All of you were sitting in the Living room, drinking tea and eating bread, for breakfast. But for some reason I felt like I was being watched, the whole time. Thinking it was just me after everything that had happened, I brushed it off.
I was still wondering how Shouto's mother could just forgive him so quickly, but at the same time I knew she hadn't. But I guess she had chosen to try leaving it behind, starting on a fresh.
Shouto still wouldn't be able to walk out normally on the street without being feared, or arrested. He probably won't be able to, the rest of his life. And he will probably be haunted by villains also. So would you probably.

---

[POV Change]

A few days had gone by, and both you and Shouto weren't allowed to leave the house. 

Mrs. Todoroki was sure something bad would happen again. These past days you've had nightmares each night. All about what have happened recently. Each time it had been Mrs. Todoroki who woke you up, because you had been screaming in your sleep. A single time it was Shouto, and when your eyes opened and you saw him, you had pushed him away from you while screaming "STAY AWAY FROM ME". Shouto had left a bit after, and you had gone back to sleep. You weren't sure when these nightmares were gonna stop, or if they would ever stop.

Right now you were sitting on the roof, while watching the sunrise. Mrs. Todoroki made the roof an exception for going outside, because you really wanted to see the sunrise each morning.

(I know in previous chapter I think it is, that I wrote sunset but it is a mistake im too lazy to edit =3=)

You held your thumb up against the sun. It was almost over your thumb again, and the cold morning breeze began to make your (h/c) float slightly. You turned your head down to your feet that hung off the edge of the roof. Your feet were naked and pale like the rest of your skin. Your eyes ran up along your legs and arms, which had gotten several scars each, by now. A sigh left your mouth and you raised your thumb to see the sun being above it already. Standing back up on your feet, you walked over to the latter and climbed down. Walking around your house and looking down the street, your eyes met with a mand covered in grey hands (He isnt actually there. The trauma gives you hallucinations). Shaking your head slowly, you ran inside and slammed the door shut, locking it. Your body slided down the door, sitting on the floor with your knees up to your chest, also still shaking your head but faster now.

"NO! NO NOT AGAIN! PLEASE NOT AGAIN!" You screamed now with waterfalls down your cheeks. Both Shouto and his mother ran out to you, to see you curled up, crying, up against the front door.

"HE IS HERE! HE IS GOING TO DO AWFUL THINGS TO ME AGAIN!"

Mrs. Todoroki quickly crouched down to you and pulled you into her. Shouto looked out of the small window on the door, to see no one nearby. "No one is here (Y/N)." He said.

"Sweetie, we won't let anyone take you again.. Its not going to happen." Mrs Todoroki told you, trying to calm you down. YOu had begun to shake from the fear of being taken away by the villains again. Your head displayed all the photos for you over and over again. 

The dark room, the chains, the blood, the whip, Tomura... And Shouto. With shaky breaths your face looked up to Shouto.

"This is everything your fault." your voice had gotten slightly deeper in that sentence, and you couldn't sound any more serious as you did.

It is not everything his fault. It is also my own. If I hadn't ran in in front of Endeavor, all of this wouldn't have happened. But then Endeavor would've died, and Shouto would remain evil. What should I have done? Saved endeavor or stayed away? Everything is so confusing.

Your thoughts just raced around in your head.

"Dear please calm down.." Mrs Todoroki said to you and lifted you back up on your feet, like if you were a kid who had fallen and hit its knees. Standing there all you did now was looking down into the floor. Shouto went into his room and closed the door. 

There was one thought you still were thinking; 

How can someone turn from evil to good in a few days?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was a short chapter, I KNOOOW, SOWWYYYY! But I really wanted to update this soon, and upload this next chapter before I lose mptivation while writing this.

But I hope you enjoyed anyway. The POV will probably stay like this most of the story from now on. I like it better.

Also thank you for all the votes on this story I've gotten several votes spams, and the wonderful comments! I read every single comment I get and I love them all. Also if you see a spelling error, comment so I can find and edit them "^^7

Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed it feel free to leave a vote or comment!

Author-Chan is Out!