Chapter 16 - Clues

Midoria's POV

I didn't know what to think of (Y/n) and Shouto.

Then again I really didn't know much of what happened between the two. They had spent so much interesting time together. It would be crazy if they had no connection at all.

I've known (Y/n) for a couple of years now. We meet a while back at her cafe. One night me and Ochako where craving pastries. We wandered around town for a while until we found one cafe that was still open.

As soon as we walked in (Y/n) recognized who we were. She shoved us trying to contain her excitement. She told us what a big fan she is. We decided to sit down and have coffee and talked for a while.

After that, I become a regular at her cafe. Once I had gotten to know her better I finally asked what her quirk was since I had never seen her use it. After she told me I was curious and she offered to show me.

I always knew that her voice would be strong one day she just needed someone to train her. I would have but being the number one hero is very time-consuming. Now that Shouto has trained her it seems she's gotten a lot stronger and this whole experience with him has changed her.

"So Shouto what happened with you and (Y/n)?"  We were walking through back alleys looking for clues or traces of where the league disappeared to. Kachan already parted from us and went to the police station.

"A lot has happened. To sum it up me and (Y/n) are different now."

"Different?"

"Yeah. I don't know how to explain it myself. We're not friends I know that I just don't know what to call it."

"I understand don't worry. I might know what your feeling."

"Really? What is it?" He seemed desperate to know the answer.

"I really can't tell you that you need to figure that out for yourself."

He sighed. "I just hope I don't ruin this. I tend to do that."

"Don't worry just keep her close for now and wait for both of you to figure your feelings out."

"Right. If I know anything is that I can't lose her."

I smiled. Seemed he really cares about (Y/n) it's about time someone did.

We walked by a suspicious feeling alley and both stopped before we could pass it.

"Do you feel that?" I asked.

"Yeah let's go."

We walked down the alley until we saw a doorknob just hanging on the wall. He both looked at it questionable.

Shouto placed his hand on it and turned it. A huge chunk of the wall came out like a door reveling a room.

We walked in and all you got were really bad feelings. Enough to send a shiver down your spine.

It was a decent sized room with a big table in the middle. I looked at the table as Shouto looked around the room.

There was paper scattered all over the table. I started to read some and they were all profiles of the top hero's including me.

"Shouto come see this." He came and saw the profiles.

"This is definitely them."

"We can't jump to conclusions so fast-" Shouto cut me off.

"I'm not. They have a profile of me and (Y/n) as well."

I nodded. Well looks like our Mission was accomplished. We found where the rest of the villains are hiding.