Chapter 4 - Mother

Shouto takes his hoodie off.

"Hello Shouto."

"Hey."

"Why didn't you just kill me in the first place? Then I wouldn't have to have gone through all this. By the way thank you for the gifts"
I was still sitting with the plush.

"I couldn't do it. You were my mom's favorite worker. She have talked about the nice time you have had together, even on your shifts."

"I just did my job. I am a regular girl. You have killed lots of us."
(Regular innocent girls)

He didn't respond. All he did was to look down on his lap.
Then he said
"I dont want to be evil anymore. I cant disappoint my mother even more."

"I have to be honest, it is a bit too late to not have disappointed her. She have probably seen about all your crimes and murders, the past year."

Late respond again.

"Well, they are after you."

"Who?"

"The league if Villains. They want to kill you, for making their most feared member not able to battle. And if I don't do bad stuff again soon, they will probably kill me too."

"So you are gonna continue your crimes?"

"I will try not to."

I stared at his cold emotionless face. Even tho he didn't show any expression, I could feel what he felt. Anger, guilt, disappointment and sadness.

"I am sorry about cutting your stomach."
He lifted his hoodie and showed the bandages.

"Its fine."

**

"Miss (L/N), it's getting la--"
They doctor walked in, but did not get to finish his sentence, before Shouto's hoodie was back on, hiding his face, and Shouto was out of the door.

I let out a sigh.
"Yes, I will go to sleep now."
I get out of the hospital tomorrow. Midoriya and Uraraka was going to come and pick me up.

I had trouble sleeping.
I still dont trust Shouto. He isn't my friend or anything, he is still a villain. But one who still have a heart.

When I finally managed to fall asleep, I got woken up later by someone.
I had a nightmare, about the torture but where I actually didn't survive. Shouto was in there too, but he wasn't on my side. He was the one torturing me.
Apparently while having that nightmare I had been screaming 'NOO' and 'IT HURTS' several times.
When I woke up the doctor wasn't there, and it was Shouto who was standing above me, having a finger over my mouth
"Sssshh...." He said
"They are here after you. Come with me." He added and lifted me over his shoulder.

[Tomura's POV]
I know where you are, baby doll. Your room is right in front of me.
I am gonna get you.

I entered her hospital room, and saw the bed was empty. The window were open, so the curtains moved because of the wind.
I ran over and looked out.
What I saw shocked me, and made me as mad as I had never been before.

I saw down on the street, the girl thrown over a guy's shoulder.

The black hood.. Shouto.

"Lets return. I have a plan."

[Shouto's POV]
I looked back up to the hospital window.
Shit.
I saw Tomura standing there. He had seen me. I think (Y/N) had fallen back asleep on my shoulder. But it was late, so I dont judge, I just wondered how she could sleep while I was running with her.