Important

Hey guys its your Co-writer Tododoki ~! And i'm very sorry to say that I'm gonna have to postpone updates for one more week, Home schooling is not over for me until the 30th of this month (Woo one more week)!

But don't worry while im on break (you could say) I'll have some time to relax (which i clearly need to do), catch up on some (Heavily needed) sleep (I've been running on literally five hours of sleep for like three days straight, I've been working on art for my Instagram and writing another story on my account), and regain my thought's for where i want this story to go. Normally i would write all of this out and than type it, but the last time i just dove in head first and wrote whatever bull shizzel came to my head lol (Very sorry for that btw, but i still do hope the last chapter wasn't horrible).

ALSO, I DO NOT have an upload schedule, but i do at least plan to have an update out every other week for you guys! I'm trying my best as both a writer and a human being to get these dang chapters out to you wonderful folks but please understand why I'm taking the time that i need away from writing for a bit (Just a week, it's a small period of time in all honesty, it's nothing major so no need to worry).

But, I'll promise you this!

I shall return on 7/1/2018 with a chapter! Though, it may be uploaded very late in the night, and might even be shorter because good knows i'll still be lacking the much needed sleep lol.

Also, I'm heavily into the Pokemon Fandom (As i have been for like 10-11 years), and I can say with pride and joy that I love N harmonia, Steven stone, and Chili (Striation Cities fire-type specialist (He's a chef and gym leader lol))!!

Sorry i just had to get that outta my system lol ~!

Anyways hugs and kisses from your Co- writer Tododoki okay, Love you guys! And take care of yourselve's okay, eat lots of food, Drink eight gallons of water (lmao i think that's the recommended amount idk), And sleep like a damn sloth (Just sleep for at least seven to eight hours please i beg of you)!

Tododoki out ~!