23 - Without a Heart

"You Bet, Oh just a quick question."

Toga released your hand which quickly made its way back to your side, the girl made her way in front of you and placed both of her hands on both of your shoulders. The girl than looked you in the eyes and flashed a small smirk followed by a quick wink.

"You Can ask me anything (y/n)"

"Where will i be staying for the time being?"

"OHH Good Question."

"Soo..."

"Oh yeah, Well You'll be staying with me, as you can see there really isn't anywhere to stay at here and what not so I've offered to bring you to my place and let you have fun there. Does that sound cool to you?"

"Oh heck yes, this is so awesome thanks Toga this really means a lot me. One day i'll return the favor and you can count on it."

You embraced the psychotic blonde into a friendly welcoming hug, her mischievous expression dropped for a slight second to reveal a startled sympathetic one but she sadly returned to her resting toga face. She hugged back for a second and nuzzled her chin into the crook of her neck, you could tell that she wasn't used to being loved on because honestly she made the hug quiet awkward.

You released from the hug and dusted off your pants...oh right you'll be needing clothes to wear as well.

"Toga?"

"Oh yeah what is it?"

You looked down and studied your self and than met eyes with her once more.

"Tomura said i'd be needing a wardrobe change and what not so, if you don't mind would you be willing to help me pick out some villainous clothes?"

"Ohh how I've longed for this day to come, OF COURSE I'LL HELP YOU!"

"Good."

You met eyes with Tomura and felt very annoyed at the expression he was giving you in exchange.

"Don't worry im not even going to attempt doing that Tomura."

You Shot him a deadly glare and recieved an annoyed huff in response. You brushed off his response and made your way over to Dabi who was looking rather bored and annoyed as well.

'Damn why is everyone so on edge hear?!?'

You thought to yourself as you slid slightly closer to him.

"So, Dabi is it."

"Yeah."

"Wow your not very chatty now are you."

"Get to the point."

"Fine."

You extended your hands and grabbed at his with an eager Expression, You than looked him in the eyes with a determined expression and brought yourself closer to his face. You could feel his breath hitch at your sudden action but ignored it and continued.

"Me and Toga are going out shopping."

You inched closer to him, and this time you were only inches away from his ear.

"Wanna come~?"

You released his hands and brought them up to his face, you placed one on his cheek and reached to place the other behind him hooking him closer to your body.

"You really should take me up on this offer Dabi~."

You inched away from his face to look him in the eyes feeling his breath hitch once more, You snaked your hands away from him and slowly made your way back over to Toga.

You took one last look behind you and what you say made you giggle a little. Dabi wore a mesmerized expression something you've never seen him do, you enjoyed this...but only a little.

You turned back to Toga and put a hand on her shoulder as a mischievous grin crept its way onto your face.

"I'm Hungry Toga."

The girl looked you in the eyes and her grin grew smaller at the sight before her, Because what she didn't know was that she was standing beside of a monster...

'Without a Heart'

-------------------------------------------------------------

Tododoki here~!

just as i promised two chapters for missing out on one that i was supposed to upload yesterday, although the second one will be uploaded later on... Sorry! But that just means you'll have something to look forward to!

Update on my great grandfather :

He is going to be unplugged my grandma doesn't want him suffer anymore so her and her sister made the decision to unplug him which means i won't be here to update through this week, but if i do get a chance i will update ASAP and that's a promise.

Me and my great grandfather weren't that close so his death won't mentally or physically affect me so i'll be fine.

Anyways...

Until next time...

Tododoki Out~!