22 - This Is Gonna Be Awesome (y/n)

You balled your hands up into fist's and pumped them both into the air as you took a minute to soak in all the things that were happening. A cold hand (four fingers) grabbed at your arm and tugged it down to your side.

"Your a villain not a hero so save things like that for when we can actualy 'cut them'. " 

You glanced at his cold expression and brought your other arm down to your side, you than averted your gaze from his and continued behind him, You intertwined your fingers and let out a small mumble under your cold breath.

"You didn't have to ruin my moment like that you Tomura bitch."

You than unlocked your fingers and looked up to see the back of his head.

"I Heard that doll."

"Good, Now you know not to ruin my fun!"

You ran up to him and placed your hands on his shoulders as he continued to walk.

"I hope you know that letting me loose in public is a bad idea...I would honestly kill anyone who came across my path in a split second~!"

"Well we can't have that dolly, as a villain you have to keep a low profile and...your gonna need a new quirk."

You quickly moved your hands from his shoulders and brought them at your side, you than reluctantly shoved them in your pockets and continued behind him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Meet the League of Villain's."

You were greeted by familiar faces, some of in which you didn't want to see.

A cheery girl with blonde hair and an ear to ear grin approached you and embraced you into a strangling hug.

"OHH It's a girl, I'M SO GLAD YOU COMPLIED TO OUR WISHES, when Tomura told us about you he just said we may have a new member. He didn't give us any info at all, such a meanie!"

You hugged back and felt a piercing pain in your back, you than moved a and to your thigh and pulled a knife out of the sheath strapped around it. You quickly moved the knife up to her back and pierced her tan sweater.

"Ah so your Toga, I've met you before, But its a pleasure to see you on better terms. I hope that we can be the best of friends!"

"Me too (y/n)."

The girl pulled her knife away as did you and you stood side by side listening to her introduce the others.

"This is Dabi He's My 'Partner In Crime' and well You know Tom-"

"Tomura Bitch."

"Uh yeah, anyways that's Kurogiri."

she leaned in close to your ear and plastered on an ear to ear grin.

"but i like to call him portal dood."

She Whipped her face away from your ear and stared at the people before her, She than grabbed your hand and pumped it into the air.

"This Is Gonna Be Awesome (y/n)"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tododoki here~!

I'm at the hospital right now and i have internet and what not so i decided to write a chapter and update for you guys.

I wont be able to update on Monday but like i said, i miss one update i'm punishing myself and rewarding you wonderful people with two updates, because you beauties deserve just that!

Also whether Kurogiri had died or not i wanted to bring him back because he is very useful to what the L.O.V (League of villains) had planned for killing Shouto, And yes i do respect the fact that in one of the previous chapters Kurogiri had died, but once again he is a pawn in the game of chess and will be very useful when you go to kill Shouto.

Some News on my grandfather if your interested :

idk if this is really appropriate to talk about but... 

My Great Grandpa is in ICU and is on Life Support so far from what i know he's brain dead to some amount and his heart had stopped. He had gone 10 minutes without oxygen and was revived with the use of a defibrillator, he is unable to breath by himself so he is hooked up to a machine that does it for him, My family is unsure if he will live or not but my guess is that even he does he won't live much longer.

anyways...

Until next time...

Tododoki out~!