29 - My Sleeping Beauty

You opened your eyes and stared at him for only a second before finally speaking up.

"Put me down please."

Shouto's grasp on you only tightened, yours however loosened, you could feel his fingernails digging into your skin.

"Ouch, SHouto stop that hurts."

"I'm not letting you go."

His eyes met your and that;s when you decided to act, you activated your quirk and brought a hand up to his cheek gently cupping it into your soft hand.

"Place me onto my feet please Shouto darling."

His eyes looked emotionless, he honestly looked dead, It took him a second to register what you had requested of him before he quickly loosed his grasp on you and placed you onto your feet. Once onto your feet you pulled your skirt down and began dusting it off, you than looked up towards your window and sighed.

"I need to talk Shouto."

You walked over the side of Toga's house and slouched up against the side of it, you than moved your hand onto the left side of you and gently patted the ground signalling for Shouto to come and sit, but you had forgotten he was still in a trance and only listened to your voice not your motions.

"Come, sit right here please."

Shouto's nearly lifeless body slowly slouched its way over to you, it then sat itself onto the ground beside of you and leaned it head onto your shoulder.

"I wish you didn't go and make things so difficult Shouto, I still love you but i don't know how I'm supposed to."

You turned your head and out of the corner of your eyes you seen a single tear fall down shouto's cheek.

"Don't cry Shou, I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that."

Shouto's lifeless eyes only stared ahead of him, he didn't respond, his breathing was very slow, and he was no longer shaking.

"I'm going to the association tomorrow they say they have to 'brand me' to claim me as one of them, they said it would't hurt, but i don't believe them, when Dabi told me this i could see the fear and concern in his eye's."

You slowly lifted your arm when all of a sudden it was grabbed by Shouto, his hand slowly made its way up to yours and entwined itself into your hand, you didn't order him to do this, so either you accidentally deactivated your quirk or he told himself to do this.

"Love me in whatever way you please, at this point i'd be better off dead than i would alive."

Tear's began to cascade down your cheeks, you could no longer control your emotions anymore, they all came bursting out of you at once. You lifted you arm and brought it to your other, you than began to rapidly scratch at your wrist gradually pealing layers of skin of it until it bled, Shouto than grabbed that hand with his free one and brought it up to his mouth, he than began to place gentle kisses onto it until he realized that you stopped crying.

"Stop."

Shouto froze up and dropped your hand, his grasp than loosened on your other one and released it as well, you placed both palms onto the ground and pushed yourself back onto your feet again, you than made you way in front of Shouto and stared in to his lifeless heterochromatic eyes. You extended a hand towards his eye lids and placed two fingers onto them, you than brought his eyelids down over his eyes.

"My my, you truly are My Sleeping Beauty Shouto."

You ran your hand through his hair and tucked it behind his ear, you than crouched and allowed another bottled up tear to cascade down your cheek as you got one last look at him. You began to slip you arms out of your jacket before allowing a sad giggle to escape your lips, you than gently placed your hoodie over shouto's sleeping body and turned around.

"Farewell, until the next time we meet Darling Shouto."

Your placed one foot in front of the other slowly trudging towards the front door, you turned around once more though and got a better look at Shouto's peaceful face, you than turned back forward and turned the corner of Toga's house slowly approaching the front door. You brought a hand up to the door and slowly clenched it into a fist, you than began to beat on the door with your knuckles before slowly stepping back and awaiting for someone to open it.

"What- (Y/N)!"

You placed a hand over Dabi's mouth and allowed a mischievous grin to creep it way onto your face. You than batted your eyes a couple of times and decided to speak.

"I'm Hungry, Can We Get Something to eat?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tododoki here-

So allow me to apologize for this terrible chapter, I've been more depressed than i could handle and haven't really been able to focus on anything at all. I've basically been wallowing around in sadness this past week and honestly the only thing that was on my mind was killing myself.

There's no reason to worry about me or to contact anyone because i addressed this with my mother and will be getting 'help' for it. The last that i would want would be for you guys to worry about me, and honestly i don't think i ever could kill myself because of how much i love you guys, and this community, and every possible chance I've been given to do something new everyday.

If i was being honest i don't have any friends...I started getting home schooled and they all just dropped me- Anyways i'm sorry this isn't really something that should be addressed here but i really wanted someone to know.

Anyways until next time.

Tododoki out!