Don't keep me waiting - 36

"Yeah, and what would that be?"

"Come join the league again."

Todoroki only scoffed, and You gave him a small grin in return.

"Why should I join the league again (y/n) they'll only ruin-"

"Ruin what Todo, the only thing that was ruined was our relationship, and guess who did that, you, you ruined that Todoroki."

You made your way in front him and crouched down, you brought a hand up to his neck and clenched your fingers around it, you then pressed him up against the wall and left a small amount of room for him to still breath and allowed your grin to widen.

"Heres your chance to fix that Todoroki Shouto, heres your chance to fix everything that you had once ruined."

Your fingers tightened around his neck no longer leaving any room for the intake of oxygen, but than you felt a hand on your shoulder and stopped.

"Enough."

"R-right, sorry."

You retracted your hand and sighed.

"Just hurry up and get those on okay, once your done come upstairs."

The person behind you took their hand off of your shoulder, you than stood and shrugged, after doing so you turned around and took the key that they had held out to you in there palms, you than turned back around and undid the shackles around his wrist's.

"Don't keep me waiting, Shouto todoroki."

You shoved the key into your pocket and turned around following the man quietly up the stairs.