35 - Proposal

{Unedited}

Kurogiri slid you a glass coffee cup, you than reached underneath of the counter and grabbed a bottle of red wine, he quickly popped off the cork and slowly poured it into your cup.

"That'll do, thanks."

Kurogiri only placed the wine bottle ok the counter and picked up his signature glass cup and white and began to shine it.

"Where's half and half?"

"Locked in the basement."

"Nice- wait what, when's you do that?"

"A few minutes ago actually, I left the key down there with him."

"Why?"

"Well, I thought I'd spice things up a bit."

"Whatever."

You picked up your glass of red wine and brought it to your lips, you than tilted the cup and closed your eyes as the cold, red liquid poured into your mouth, you than placed the cup back down and opened your eyes again.

"Why don't we make Todoroki the same old villain he once was, he would be a very important asset to us."

That caught the attention of the two males.

"You got any clothes I can perhaps give him?"

"There's an old uniform in the back that I had brought along with me, feel free to use it Mrs. (Y/n)."

"Ok, thanks Kurogiri."

You stood from your stool and Dabi only did the same, you made your way over to another door but was suddenly stopped.

"here, you'll need this."

Dabi placed a golden key into the palm of your hand.

"What's this for?"

"The door."

"Oh, well thanks Dabi!"

You turned back around and shoved the key into the lock on the door, tahn with one swift twist of the wrist unlocked the door, you than pulled out the key and handed it back to dabi.

"Let's go."

You placed a hand on the knob of the door and swiftly opened it revealing amlarge living room decorated with dark purples and sheer reds.

"Woah, kurogiri and tomura sure have good taste's."

You took a few more steps before suddenly four fingers appeared around your neck.

"What do you think your doing dolly."

"Fetching an outfit for half and half, What about you darling tenko~?"

Tomura removed his fingers from your neck and clicked his tounge.

"There are fives rooms here, one for you, dabi, toga, kurogiri, and me, make yourself comfortable I guess."

Tomura shoved his hands in his pockets and clicked his tounge once more before walking away to head to his room.

"Which one do you think is kurogiri's?"

"That one."

"Oh, okay, but how can you tell?"

"His door is nice and sheer, everuone else's has a matte looking finish."

"Makes sense."

You quickly ran over to his door and opened it revealing a clean room with nothing but a bed and a desk in it.

"Simply enough, now, just to find that suit!"

You stepped into the room and spotted a walk in closet,you made your way over to it and opened the doors, and almost immediantly, you spotted the suit, you bent over and quickly picked it up, you than stood up straight once more, closed the door, and turned to Dabi giving him a small smile.

"Let's hope this is it! Oh and got any clue where Toga is?"

"Not a single clue, she does what she wants."

"Makes since, now let's go, oh and dabi, I might need your help getting into the basement!"

"Fine."

You walked up to him and chuckled a bit before turning off the lights in kurogiri's room and closing the door as the two of you quietly exite.

"Let's go and give these to Shouto now."

You and dabi made your way to the door that lead out into the bar and locked the door behind you.

"Ok, go ahead and unlock the door for me okay, I'm gonna ask kurogiri something real quick."

"Fine."

You walked over to the counter and took a seat on one of manta bar stools, you than laid the clothes onto the sheer black marble countertop and smiled.

"Think these will fit em?"

"Yes, though it may be quiet a loose fit."

You sighed, but, there really wasn't much you could do.

"Alright, thanks kurogiri."

"Its my pleasure."

You grabbed up the clothes into your arms than turned on the bar stool and hopped onto your feet, you than made your way over to the door where you seen dabi patiently leaning up against it.

"Did ya get it?"

"Yeah, you want me to go with or-"

"Stay here, if anybody can handle him it will be me."

Dabi opened the door alowwig you to take a step inside before closing it behind you.

"Well, well, well, look who's back,  you just couldnt resist not beig near me now could ya (y/n) ~!"

You made your way down the stairs and grinned at shoutos bare chest.

'Damn, he's so well toned!'

You slung the clothes at him and laughed at his sudden reaction. Before finally speaking up.

"Put those on pretty boy, I've got a proposal for ya."