Chapter 17 - A Date

Your POV

I woke up feeling far more excited than I should be. But I mean come on! A date with Shouto!

I got up and had Momo lend me an outfit. I hadn't come packed with date clothes but apparently, she did.

She gave me black ripped jeans with a cute long sleeve (f/c) crop top. I threw on high fluffy boots since there was snow outside.

To finish I had my black waist-length coat with my fluffy hood I would put on when we were ready to leave.

"Oh my gosh... you look so cute (Y/n)! Shouto's bound to think so too!" Momo smiled.

I smiled. "Thanks, I hope so."

"Alright you should get going it's almost 11:00."

We had spent the entire morning eating, putting on makeup and getting dressed.

I walked out to see Shouto talking in the kitchen with Midoria and Bakugo.

He was wearing black jeans with a white top and black coat.

He noticed me and blushed.

I remembered this was the first time in a while him seeing me in regular nice clothes and makeup.

"You ready to go," I said breaking the silence in the room.

He nodded and stood up.

We put our coats on waved goodbye and we were off.

"To get to the village you have to walk through the forest trail."

"Sounds pretty." I smiled.

"It is especially when it's so snowy like this."

We walked a bit and reached the path he was talking about.

All the trees were covered in snow and the lake was iced over. Everything was shining white as snow lightly fell from the sky.

"Wow, it's gorgeous," I mumbled just loud enough to hear.

We continued on walking through the path.

"So (Y/n) I never asked you about your family all this time we've known each other."

"My family?"

He nodded. I continued to look at the breathtaking surroundings as I talked.

"While my mother and father were really quite average. My mother was one of the only quirk-less people left, and my father was the one with my quirk. They fell in love after my father saved my mother. People thought them being together because one had a quirk and the other didn't it was wrong.

So when I was ten my mother was killed. They never found the culprit and my father was crushed. He never was really the father I needed so I became very independent. He was never able to teach me how to use my quirk so I never did. And that's about all about my family."

I took a deep breath as I saw a red robing fly out of a tree making the snowfall around it.

"I'm sorry." I know that just those two words are a lot for Shouto to say.

"It's alright it was a long time ago."

After that, we reached the village.

It was a cute little place. All the houses were small and made of wood. The town square looked busy, and the restaurants looked full. With the snow falling it really made the town look magical.

"What do you think?" He asked. I think he could already tell by the expression on my face.

"I love it!"