Chapter 3 - Remembered

[Midoriya's POV]
Oh my god! What happened to her?! She look like she is dying! We need to get her to a hospital quickly!

Uraraka and I lifted (Y/N) up, and carried her, by having one of her arms around my neck, and the other around Uraraka's.

"Can someone call an ambulance??!" I yelled to the people looking at us. We carried her to the outside of the mall.
Villains.. Why did they do this to her? I mean yes they are villains, but why her?? What did she do..?
I saw several people put their phones up to their ears, and eventually an ambulance arrived here.

Uraraka and I joined her in the ambulance. (Y/N) had passed out before the ambulance arrived. I had to calm down Uraraka because she freaked out about all the blood and that we were covered in it.

-Timeskip by hours-

[(Y/N)'s POV]
I opened my eyes. Or I tried to. It was kinda hard with the bright bright light.
Here again ...
I was in the hospital again.. "Youre awake! Izu, she is awake!" I heard someone say. It was Uraraka. And Midoriya came running over here too.
I took a look at my my body, it was covered in bandages and stitches.
"How are you feeling?" Midoriya asked.
"My body hurts a bit but besides that I am fine."
"The doctors said you had escaped the hospital earlier, so they have a doctor here in the room to keep an eye on you always. Why did you run off last time..?" Uraraka said.
I began remembering everything with Shouto and Tomura.

"I.. No nevermind, no one believed me last time so why should you guys.."

"(Y/N) We are your friends of course we will believe you." Uraraka responded. Midoriya nodded.

"Okay ... in our home town, you have probably heard that I saved Endavor.."
They nodded.
"A week later in the Café, a guy hiding his face in a hoodie, gave me a white card with coordinates on it.. I went home to look where they were, and it was the alley where I stopped Todoroki Shouto from murdering his father... I packed a bag with knifes because I didn't feel safe going there, it was suspicious.
When I got there, my bag got ripped off me and I was pressed against a wall.. It was Shouto himself.."

"No way!" Midoriya said.

"He blocked my airway etc etc I tried to get away etc.. And I three him into a wall with my scream and then cut his stomach and ran off.. when I got to my house he found me.. blah blah..."

I kept explaining the story, and both of them looked shocked

"Then I was in the hospital and I thought Shouto would find me here and hurt me. So I ran away. Then I came to a forest, got hurt, and passed out.
Next thing I know I was in a bar and Tomura was there. Then I tried escaping from the bar, but Shouto got me.
Then I came into a room where they chained me up and tortured me with a whip. I eventually got away from there. Then I found the mall and saw you two... And here I am."

Uraraka was covering my mouth nearly crying.
"I am so sorry to hear that (Y/N), it's so horrible!"

A doctor came in with a plate and a class.
"Dinner is here."
The doctor placed it on my lap "Thank you, miss" I said and she bended over.

"We should get home anyway" Uraraka said
"No.. Please stay a bit longer.. I don't want to be alone."
She looked at Midoriya and he nodded with a smile
"Okay then" she said and smiled herself.

For dinner it was just massed potatoes with ketchup, and a glass of orange juice.

"I am scared, guys.. What if they find me, when I get out of hospital..?"

"You can stay at our house. Since yours is broken now." Midoriya said with a smile.

"Really? Thank you so much." I got filled with joy.
Soon I finished my food and fell asleep. And then Midoriya and Uraraka went home.