30 - Like a light you were out

You removed your hand from Dabi's mouth and only continued to grin at him.

"Why where you Outside!?"

"I needed some fresh air."

"That's a lie."

"Fine, I wanted to see the stars-"

"I can stand here all night (Y/n)."

You closed your eyes and sighed before slowly opening them again, this time Dabi was leaning up against the door with his arms crossed giving you a questionable smirk. You didn't know what to do, and you knew he wouldn't let you in if you didn't give him the truth so, you decided to use your quirk.

"Don't even think about it."

You sighed and finally gave in.

"I wanted to see Shouto, I used my quirk on him, and now he's asleep."

"Thank You."

Dabi moved away and gestured for you to come inside.

"Now here comes the painful part right?"

You looked up at Dabi who only shrugged at what you asked, you wished he didn't act like such a big brother.

"Not yet."

You flinched at what he said, you knew he was going to mentally kick your ass.

"Now, you said you were hungry right you obnoxious pain."

"SCUSE YOU."

A smirk appeared onto Dabi's face once more.

"What, Did i hit a nerve?"

"NO!"

You unintentionally activated your quirk and blew Dabi onto his butt.

"Jeez (y/n) take a joke."

Your hands made their way over your mouth, you quickly hurried over to Dabi and began to giggle at his angered expression.

"Oh whoops, Did 'I' Hit a nerve~?"

You offered him a hand which he quickly took, put instead of getting up, he pulled you down on top of him.

"You sly bastard."

Dabi's Devious Grin only widened at your Remark.

"Nobody is as sly as you (Y/n)."

A light pink dusted itself onto your cheeks, but he wasn't wrong.

"Your right."

You too wore a devious smirk.

"Speaking of being sly, Where's my food at Huh~?"

"I would've had it made for you if you wouldn't have knocked me down."

"Oh so now its my fault huh, well it also would've been done sooner if you wouldn't have pulled me down on top of you."

"Well Shit."

"Thats what i damn thought."

You placed both hands onto the ground beside of his head for support to helps yourself up back onto your two feet, Once you were on your feet you only smirked.

"What, Are you gonna get up Or Not?"

"Nah, I like the view down-"

With one quick motion you sent your hand flying into his head, but he didn't even flinch, Looks like you weren't very strong at all.

"Fine, I'm getting up your highness."

"Thats what I thought."

You turned and made your way over to the couch, you than threw yourself onto it and laughed.