Chapter 15 - The Plan

Your POV

It was the morning after Shouto's "Guests" had arrived. I woke up to the sound of people yelling.

"That's not how you do it, idiot!"

"S-Sorry!"

I slowly opened my door to see everyone in the kitchen.

Bakugo And Midoriya we're in the kitchen surprisingly cooking. Momo and Shouto were at the table and we're having a discussion if there own, ignoring the other two.

"Morning everyone." I gave them a smile and sat at the table beside Shouto.

"Good morning!" Momo and Midoriya chimed.

"Morning. How are you feeling?" Shouto asked with the same concerned expression he always has for me.

"A lot better thank you." I smiled. "How's Mrs. Todoroki?"

"A lot better I checked on her this morning and she ate a decent amount. She just needs more rest." Momo answered.

"You studied medical?" I asked.

"Yes! I always wanted to help people and learning medical was one of my ways!"

I got a close look at Momo now that it wasn't so dark and I wasn't so tired.

She's stunning, strong, smart, a hero. As much as I admired her the thought of her history with Shouto I just couldn't shake it off my mind. I guess you could say I was a bit jealous.

"Oi!! Girl! Save this disaster you can cook can't you!!" Bakugo grabbed me by the scruff of my shirt.

"U-Uhm?"

"Her names (Y/n). She owns a bakery and is very talented!" Midoriya saved me.

I got up and got to work in the kitchen. After I was done I plated the food and served one to everybody.

"Wow, this amazing!!" Midoriya smiled.

"You are very talented I'm jealous!" Momo gave me a nod of approval.

I blushed from all the nice comments. "Thank you."

"Is everyone ready for the plan today!"

Oh yeah, the plan.

Flashback to last night~

"Alright Shouto what's the plan," Momo asked.

"We don't know what happened to the rest of the league of villains. So we need some people to go check there last base. See what really happened there. We need others to ask around for what they've seen. Last someone needs to go to the police department."

"Looks like we need to split into teams," Midoriya noted.

"Let's do girls and guys." Momo winked at me and I smiled.

"Alright, I just can't go to the police department." We all nodded at Shouto.

"I'll go to the police department." Bakugo offered.

"Me and Momo can go back to the base we would be best at that." Everyone agreed with me.

"So me and Midoriya will ask around."

Flashback over~

And that's pretty much the whole plan.

"Alright well, I'm ready to head out if you are (Y/n)." Momo grabbed a black cloak.

"Ready! I'll guess will see you guys tonight." As I was about to walk out the door a hand grabbed my wrist.

Before I was pulled into a hug I saw a flash of red and white hair.

"Shouto..." I wrapped my arms his back.

"Be safe (Y/n)."

"You too."

He let me go and I walked out the door with Momo.

Shouto's POV

"What does that girl mean to you half and half?"

"I don't know that for myself. I know I don't want her to be just my friend."

"Well, you should have gone with her then. She seems weak and-"

"You would do best not to underestimate (Y/n) she has a strong quirk." Midoriya interrupted Bakugo.

I really don't know what I feel for (Y/n) at first she was just a girl who I admired. But she's so much more than that. She saved me from myself.

"We should get going morons." Bakugo stood up and started walking out the door.

"Yeah, let's go Midoriya."

Momo's POV

(Y/n) was an interesting girl. I don't know much about her and Shouto's relationship other than what was said on TV.

We had a long walk to the hideout might as well ask.

"So (Y/n) tell me more about you and Shouto?"

"Well, we're just friends from a long time ago." If I wasn't paying attention you wouldn't be able to see the light blush on her cheeks.

"Oh, so you two knew each other before the whole endeavor thing?"

"Yes, we meet through Mrs. Todoroki. I worked at the hospital as a side job."

I nodded. "Is it more than friends now?"

She blushed madly. "I Uhm!"

I laughed. "Don't worry you don't have to answer. Sorry, I'm just curious since I've none Shouto for so long."

"About that, can I ask you a couple things about him?"

"Sure go right ahead!"

"Was Shouto always like this?" Real curiosity sparked in her eyes.

"Yeah. I haven't seen him for awhile, but from what I can tell his personality hasn't changed."

"Was his feeling for his father always hate?"

"It seemed that the older he got, the closer he got to being a hero, the more he hated his father. And you know what happened after that."

She nodded looking down. I smiled at her curiosity of Shouto. It was clear she cared deeply for him.

"We're here." She looked up to see the building.

We walked inside to find some bodies lying around. It sent chills down my spine.

I was surprised that Shouto and (Y/n) could handle this many villains on there own.

We walked down to the basement to see a big metal object on the floor.

"It's the body of Kurogiri!" She gasped.

I looked closer and she was right. "So he did die..."

"Tomura's body is nowhere to be seen." (Y/n) seemed frightened by her own words.

"So as far as I can tell the people left are Tomura, Dabi, Toga and All for one." I puzzled.

"Looks like this war isn't over yet."

A/n
Hey guys!! Looks like you and Momo make a pretty good team! As long as she doesn't have barrier feelings for Shouto... will see what the guys are up to in the next chapter!!

TIL next time Selena~Chan out!