YoonMin (BTS) 21+

[ a/n : The following scenes are not based on what they did in real. It's all fiction.
WARNING, it is Rated M. (Fluff, Angst, Smut R21+, Language) If you are bothered by the story and is a minor, DO NOT READ. Thank you.

"Backstage"

It was there first rehearsal at their first stage performance for their comeback, Blood, Sweat and Tears. Or what they call, "Comeback Stage" at MCountdown. The boys are still wearing their sweat shirts instead of their eye-catching costumes. 

After their rehearsal, BTS have gone to their waiting room with everyone. Some of them monitors their performance and some of them tried to dry their sweats from their body or rests and saving for later. 

Whilst, in the other perspective, Yoongi is checking Jimin out. Jimin, using a mini electric fan as it focuses his face while his eyes are close; sweats are dripping from his forehead to his nose and a little lower. Yoongi thought he is looking great with that look. As Yoongi is completely into Jimin blankly, Jimin slowly opens his eyes and caught Yoongi's stares.  When Yoongi knew that he was caught, he suddenly took his eyes off him then coughs in embarrassmentㅡacting all tough and swag as he stood up and ignores Jimin. Jimin smirks at his actions as he thought of Yoongi's red ears and how Yoongi reacts to him like he's giving all his sh*ts for him. 

Sooner, some different groups visited BTS. Like, GOT7 and BTOB. Sungjae approaches Taehyung and started chatting. Then, everyone became a mess. Everyone knows that, right? When a 4D maknae and a 4D alien talks to each other, it felt like the Sun and the Mercury has collided and we just don't need 911 for it. Plus, their leaders aren't normal so, yup. 'Deal with it.' They say.

 While everyone is busy talking and derping around, Yoongi is checking Jimin again, this time it's jealousy. Minhyuk is talking to Jimin about like work outs and performances and etc. Yoongi keeps shooting stares and glares at them. It seems like Jimin notices it but acting like he doesn't care. He keeps intently smiling infront of Minhyuk as they talked. That's when the quiet Yoongi chatted Jimin. But before anything, he changed his name first from Jimin to Jihoe. The power of jealousy! 

Jimin notices his phone lights up from his pocket

Jimin notices his phone lights up from his pocket. He already knew what's going on. Thus, Jimin replied and chatted with Yoongi while he's talking to Minhyuk. Yoongi always had his serious face when Jimin keeps smirking; 

 Yoongi always had his serious face when Jimin keeps smirking;