ATEEZ San pt. 2

"Cheeky"

"What are you so surprised at?" San chuckles as you took a side step away from him brought by surprise. He notices the space you made between the two of you which only made him laugh.

"Nothing.. it's just.. That's so.. shameless of you to bring up." You crosses your arms before turning your head to look at him.

"Oh! Your eyes hindered! For what reason? Is it because remembering that time makes me look ten times attractive and a man to you?" San teases you even more while mocking you as he crosses his arms.

You lost your temper and brings your arms down as you grunt. "It's nothing like that. It's a mistake!"

"Do you like me?" San responded.

You scoffs and tugs your hair behind your ear. "Bruh, you're the first move. You lean in first, you crackhead! I'm in the position to ask that. Do you... like me?"

San pauses for a while gazing into your eyes. Before he could give his answer, the rest of the cheering squad members barged in as they chat. Someone called for you so you run your way to the person without waiting any longer for San to answer. He's probably going to say something annoying again.

"Hmm!" He loudly responded enough for you to stop on your track and face him again with a confuse look.

"My answer is yes." He added and walk towards you, then hands you a small wrapped chocolate. "This is a token of you know what. We'll talk about the rest later." San smiles a little and heads to other squad members, leaving you in blank state. You gave the chocolate quick look and stares onto San who's talking to the members. The friend who called for you earlier notices that there's something unusual going on between the two of you so she taps your back and asks, "Hey, what's wrong?"

With your eyes fixed on San, he notices you are looking so he winks at you and chuckle.

···end.