Park HaejinxReader 3 [18+]

Part 3: I Still..

You and Haejin has wandered and played around the amusement park. You rode different kinds of rides with him, eat ice creams, went arcades and play games with toys prizes. It doesn't really feel so awkward when the two of you are like this. Just having fun, like the usual days during the last two and a half years.

Well, maybe it's not the awkwardness you feel, it is maybe you still like him. You are so confuse, yet you ignore it along. The reason why you're cold at him, is that he broke your heart and you're afraid he might push you again.

Haejin grabbed your wrist in a hurry after you've played a certain shooting game.

"W-wait..." You responded as you got flustered while looking your wrist.

As you follow Haejin's steps, you were getting near in a small house. It looks old but it isn't rotten and still looked useful. It wasn't far at the amusement park. It was actually inside of the amusement park.

"Why are we here?" You asked as you roam your eyes around. Not bad.

"When i was in highschool, i used to work as a part-time here. I got to be friends and close with the owner every time he'll visit here. He's like my older brother, so i got this house. He wasn't really giving it to me, just to be sure i am safe than going home in the deep night.." He said without letting go of your wrist.

"Ahhh. Who lives in here now, other worker here?" You asked. It was kept clean so i guess.

"Nope. After me, noone has ever rent or live here. So, i visit and look after here." He replied.

You nods, "Ahhh.." You soon tried to take his hands off you and chuckles timidly.

"Oh, ah. Sorry.." He glance at his hand. "Want to.. ah, take a look inside?"

You nod at him with a curious look. "As long as there are no snakes.." Haejin giggled at you, and went inside.

As you took a small step inside the house, it looks like a one roomer or an apartment, but way too small. Kitchen area is near at the living area, between them is the door. Three meters away from the living area there's a door and it might be the bedroom. And infront of it, is the bathroomㅡwhich in between of the rooms there is 4 meters space. This house is actually pretty good than it looks like outside. And if you don't pay rent, it must be a small heaven then.

While you check around the house, Haejin is busy staring at you with a smile on his face. She still never changed though she said she did. He let out a small laugh out and you noticed. "What?"

"Nothing.." "Just remember something in here.." He chuckled.

"Ahh, right. Why didn't you tell me about this before?" You asked, unintentionally, since you are curious. Well, can't help.

"Before is when?" Haejin asked playfully.

You were stuck for a moment before answering. "You.. know.. when we still dating." Aaaaaah. Hate him.

"Ahhh. Well, i was.." Haejin took few steps closer to you; leaning down to your ears and whispers. "...busy loving you. So, i forgot.."

The chills went down to your spine. He has some kind of disease where he keeps whispering to me these dayssss. Damn.

Then, Haejin looks at your eyes. He took steps again, for you to keep stepping back to lean the wall. "Park Haejin..." You looked at his eyes and his gaze is different from earlier. You glance at his lips, and it's tempting you. You are infront of him confused if you should grab his lips or do something else and escape from it. However, you are glued against the wall oddly.

He hits the wall with his palm looking down at your lips. You are currently reading his mind of what will he do next. A soft chuckle escapes his lips as he close his eyes for a moment. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"Shouldn't i ask that?" You asked him back with a low and soft voice. "What are you doing?"

He giggles at you as he moved a step back. "Shouldn't you slap me here already?" "Or does this mean you still like me like i do?"

"Park Haejin!" You warned him, like telling him to shut up with those nonsense. "You are acting weird these days. Haven't we have dealt with this already?"

"Deal what? Like not talking about the past and pretend nothing happened? We haven't talked about that since the day we were scouted." Haejin blurted with a serious face. "Actually..."

You kept standing before him while waiting for his response.

"Actually i haven't tell you about the reason why i broke up with you. The truth is-" You stopped him from talking with a loud "Wait." "I.. didn't asked for it now.. stop.." You added.

"[Y/N].." "Just listen." Haejin insists.

"Haejin!" You shouted with a confused face.

"No- you should listen."

But Haejin just wanted to keep going what he wanted to say. "Those days were my hard times. I was thinking of marrying you since it's more appropriate and i want it' yes! I wanted it! However, our family had gone bankrupt because of one stupid thing and i am so embarrassed enough not to front you or, or face you- and everything just made me depress. Decided to be successful enough to come back for you." With a convincing face you almost let him slide.

"Haejin.... you disappointed me. I don't care about those reasons! We can just solve it together! I could have just refuse the marriage! Because we are important to each other not marriage! It's us!" You replied him back.

A moment of silence for the two of you trying to calm down for a bit however Haejin couldn't control himself anymore, thus, he grabbed you by your nape and inhales your lips with his other arm groping you waist tightly; assuring that you can't let go of him. You struggled in a while but you decided to give up and receives and sends everything with kisses and groaning. Soon, you two starts having intent skinship along with long, deep and harsh kisses.

It took some minutes to finish. You pulled out after Haejin became soft. You two gave some gazes towards each other...

···

[ hi readers!!! time for interactive ending! hahaha. again, author is running out of ideas- jk. she's just busy to finish this. or both HAHAHAHA. if you were "you", what would you say to an ex with this situation or how will you end this story? ]