Lee Hyunwoo x Reader pt. 1

"Partners in crime; In Love"

Lee Hyunwoo and you are partners in crime since senior highschool. You wouldn't say both of you are heroes nor something similar to it, especially if both of you gain justice from being nasty.

Life just doesn't get any quiter for the two of you. Nasty humans keeps appearing out of nowhere when both of you stepped on college. You can't really blame Hyunwoo if he's popular and/or it could lead to a jealousy of certain people; you are not good either. Since some people thinks you have a bad attitude for not entertaining them. You thought that would save much time for yourself to have a small circle but as much as you don't care about your image, ridiculous rumors just starts to go around.

And when these types of scenarios happens, Hyunwoo and you can't just sit around and let them f*ck you. You give them lessons with various ways and materials.

Only people who bothers the two of you, ends up knowing who you are: the infamous scary duo. Not only the two of you has a passion about saving in danger people, both of you learned taekwondo and has brain to trip off enemies.

Rumor says that Hyunwoo and you met in highschool and become friends from having the same enemy. Which is a fact. Like the saying said, enemies of your enemies could be an ally. Exactly like the saying, you became close with Hyunwoo after knowing that both of you loathes the same bully.

Three years ago...

You got startled when a student barges into the school clinic with wounds and scratches on his face and hand. It was too quiet until this student came. It was Hyunwoo. That quiet guy from the same class as you. So even though you know each other, you barely talk.

You are surprised to see him on such state so hurry to meet him and ask what happened.

"Hyunwoo! What happened?" You lead Hyunwoo into sitting on one of the bed. "The nurse was out for a moment though, let me treat you." You calmly said.

"..Where's Mrs. Han?" Hyunwoo mumbles weakly.

"She went to meet the school director. She'll be back soon. Let's do first aid on you first." You replied as you quickly prepare the kit.

"No.. I'll do it. You don't have to. The next class will start soon." Hyunwoo declines but is too weak to grab anything.

"Just don't do anything! Stay still." You replied, slightly annoyed from how stubborn he is in such a state.

Only his soft hisses can be around from the clinic as you gently and carefully dab antiseptic on his wounds while sitting beside him. You chuckle from the thought that he actually could feel pain after all of what happened to him.

"You... fought with Jaeyoon, did you?" You suddenly asked.

Embarrassed, Hyunwoo didn't say anything but clears his throat which only meant yes to you.

You chuckle again as you put band aids on him. "I didn't see you to be like that though. You seem always upright and silent."

"I mean, Jaeyoon, that b*stard.. he's too much and I can't stand seeing his bullcr*p anymore!" Hyunwoo replied. He seems really pissed about Jaeyoon.

You laugh at his response while looking at him. Hyunwoo seems to be confuse of your reaction.

"What...?" He utters.

"So.. you got beaten up instead?" You asked.

"What are you saying? If you see Jaeyoon later, he doesn't look good as I do!" He claimed.

You nod at him and continue to laugh. "Alright. What I'm saying is you did the right thing. Some people really needs to learn a lesson; whatever way there is." You stood up infront of him and lend a hand.

"So what do you say about kicking his bum together?"

TBC.

leejieunswife here ya go!! ★ it took a while. hope you can wait for part 2!!!