TWICE Sana AU ★

[So I edited a photo of Sana and had more fun by creating a very short background story about it. So enjoy!]

The Fire Fairy: Sana

Akiho is a fire fairy who was sent to earth to protect Sodai Forest from evil spirits, creatures or even humans. She even helps the losts and almost turned into prey passerbys. Sodai is a forest filled of good and useful things that could help the people living in the town beside the forest. The people harvests even better goods after Akiho descended. Even she's a hot-headed fairy she's kind and generous. It was a happy and healthy town until an evil spirit in human form made people turned their back against Akiho by using black magic. This evil spirit was an agony of once a mountain spirit. She's jealous of Akiho, she wanted take over the forest and be loved like her.

The black magic is even stronger now that Akiho's weakenedㅡthe more people who don't believe at her existence, the more she loses her power. It's the weakness of every living fairy. The poor Akiho died without pleading as the evil spirit attacks her.

1000 years later, Akiho was reincarnated as a half human and half fairy, who is a florist named Sana. Sana is aware of her abilities and what she is, though she's never aware of her past life but her parents does.

It was when Fire Fairy Kaguya, who is Sana's father, realizes that Sana resembles the late Akiho as she grows up. He was able to recognize after a friend of his during his stay in The Realm tells him Akiho's story and shows him a drawn portrait of her.

However the thought of Sana being Akiho's reincarnation scares him a lot. He thought that Sana will face the same fate as punishment from the above, for escaping The Realm and marrying his human wife. So, he stayed this fact hidden to Sana for years; wishing she could live a normal life.

But it looks like her fate to be a guardian is unavoidable. A series of unexplained events keeps happening to her surrounding and a variety of magical creatures keeps visiting her on purpose. Her life has never been quiet nor normal, contradicting her father's wish.

🦋🔥

Is she really to share the same fate as punishment for his father's actions? Or will she be able to change it?

···

"I am in charge of declaring the purpose of my existence and fate. Not anyone, not my father or someone higher in The Realm."

ㅡ Sana.