JIKOOK "Memory Of You" - Part 1

This morning, I dreamt about something fascinating and.. sad. Someone was staring at me with his narrow green eyes, as if a flame is coming out of his iris. For some I don't know reason, my heart is beating fast; like crazy. A tear rolled down on his bright face. His white hair turned black, as if he is no longer someone I knew. He held my face then suddenly I felt like crying. But, as soon as I woke up, I forgot his face already. I unconsciously sniff and realized I was literally crying out of my dream. My heart felt heavy as if it really happened. I left a sighed and wiped my tears before getting out of my bed.

As usual, like any college student here in Korea, I went in to the library to read some books related to our previous lesson. While searching thoroughly, a book suddenly dropped as if it was pushed. I looked onto the other side, but noone's standing over there. I also walked to the other side and checked, but literally noone came out to be someone who pushed it in--also it'll be hard to slit a hand to push one book only. I may sound crazy but it happened. So, to make myself sane, I thought it could have been me being careless. I took the book and gave it a look. I walked back to my seat and read the book from earlier first:

"Gumiho: A Boy From Paradoia?" I looked at it with a confuse face. Maybe someone put it in a wrong section? "It's weird for this book to be found in a cinematography section?" I mumbled. Before I could even open the book, someone hit my arm with an elbow. I hissed before looking up to this someone. 

"Ya! Jungkook!" He sounds excited but somehow realized he know where he is currently. "You come to this school too?" 

Kim Taehyung; my former classmate. It just been 16 weeks since we graduated from being senior. We don't get along to be honest. And, we don't talk too much. Sighs. Just suddenly curious why he approached me. Maybe he doesn't have any friends? 

I nodded and offered a seat to him. As soon as he sat, he lean his body closer to mine as he noticed the books I'll read. He sounds excited as soon he saw it was all about cameras, he turned his head to my face. Literally can see this guy's pores. "You take the same class as mine, right?" I blinked and stayed stiff before I could answer. He finally realized he was too close from me. He moved away immediately before giving me an awkward smile. "Sorry.." He scratches his nape.

"I'm not sure. I'm not seeing you at any class of mine." What's this guy deal? He's being careless; so unlike of him. Have he forgotten that we took each other's fist in highschool? I unconsciously shakes my head and smirk before getting the books that I'll borrow instead of sitting with this guy. "Then, I'll be going. Study hard." I patted his shoulder and made my way to the librarian. Whatever he is up to, I'm not interested.

"AAAAAH, what a shitty day." I kicked off a can out of the road to release my anger. I found a bench at the square I am walking to. I kicked it off too. I've been working so hard lately. I took a sit and messes my hair. "Urgh." My allowance was cut off lately so I took some part time jobs, but every 1 week I'll get fired! And as of today too!!!! Doesn't even make any sense. 

"Jeon Jungkook- you! Why are you this stupid? Why do you get caught in a club?" I shouted while looking at the sky. I am wondering why there aren't people at the square today, but it's more convenient. I can release my stress out here.

I am also wondering why suddenly Kim Taehyung appeared like a puppy looking for an owner. Did his friends abandoned him? I don't need anyone like him. Michinsaekki. (Crazy bastard.)

"God of happiness, why are you only this mean to me? Did I cheated with your wife?!" Suddenly, without any signal, a thunder came out in a cloudy day. I flinched on my seat and thought in my bag something was lighten up. "I-i was just joking.." Maybe, just maybe the God of Happiness sent something to me by giving me a bad news. So I first thought it could be my phone, but there is no sign of mail, chats or messages. 

No sooner, a book suddenly made a light. The book from earlier. I jumped on my seat as I got startled. "J-jeon Jungkook.. now, what the hell did you do...?" 

My heart felt like running out of my chest when I hear a soft voice of a man(?) who keeps whispering on my ears, I looked around and see noone. He kept saying, "Open the book. Open it. Get the book. Open it." 

"This is driving me insane for real!" I knew something was up! Well, maybe I really cheated with Happiness' wife in my past life. Sighs.

I took the book called "Gumiho: A Boy From Paradoia" and opened it to see a page with a fox with nine-tails, inside of a cage. Again, I heard that voice again: "Erase the cage. Erase it." Ofcourse, at this situation any person would get scared. Right? Maybe.

What if it's the God who is whispering.. wait, what am I even thinking. "How can I even erase this??? I have no freaking eraser!!!" I shouted in frustration and take a pen from my bag. "Fuck it." I blurted as I tried making wave lines on the cage to distort the story in the book. 

The book turns really bright after it jumped out of my hand. I avoided it since it can hurt my eyes by covering them with my arm. As soon as I realize the light was gone, I took a peek and see nothing happened. However.....

The fox in the book was gone.

[ a/n : scroll up to see more! ]