Lee Jongsuk x Reader [Epilogue]

[ a/n : this is from Lee Jongsuk x Reader [Oneshot] ]

Epilogue: ..Who You Are.

'She's staring at the window again...' Jongsuk mumbled as he looks at you from the door. 'What kind of problem is she bringing right now?'

Someone notices Jongsuk and asked, "What are you doing here?"

Jongsuk replied, "The principal delivers a message to [Y/N], but you know she isn't the type of going out. So can I..?"

Your classmate got curious and asked Jongsuk again. "You came here everyday with the same excuse.. Are you guys...?"

"What?" He smiled.

"Are you two caught on smoking somewhere?"

"No, then I'll go in. Thanks. " He taps the student shoulder and walked inside.

“You see.. There are some things that doesn't matter in this situation. Skipping class? I don’t have time for games.”

'But you matter to me.' Jongsuk said in his mind as he keeps feeling a large on his toes.

You grabbed your bag and walked out.

'Where is she going now..' Jongsuk hurried out by following you.

'She is eating well..' Jongsuk thought as he keeps following and all you do is eat some street food. All of a sudden, you started taking your phone but felt hopeless.

"What a psycho-"

"Hi."

You rolled your eyes and sighed, "Are you some kind of psychopath?"

He runs over your track and you two started walking for some minutes.

"Do I really look like some kind of psychopath?" He suddenly asked.

"If you aren't then why are you doing this to me?"

"This what?" He looks confused.

"Bullying and enslaving.." You exaggerated a bit.

"Did I? When?"

"I can't believe what I'm hearing. Oi*. You bother me at my quiet time, everybody thought I'm your lackey!" You whined.

"I bullied you?" "But, I thought we were friends.." He added.

'I just like to see her annoyed than sad.'

"If you looked back at our past and you were me, would you consider yourself as a friend..." You mumbles.

He looks at you then stops from walking.

You looked back from a meter distance between you and him.

"If you don't want to go, I don't care. I'm going." You started taking steps.

"Then.. why are you still friends with me?"

"Because I'm a psychopath too." You smiled and started running to him then locks your arm at his nape as you bent along with him then laughs. "Bastard.."

He then had a small laugh as he looks at you. Jongsuk then moves by hugging you that made you startled and looses grip on him.

"Just for a minute.." He asks for a small favor.

'Stop making my heart flutter.' Jongsuk said in his mind.

"Oh-" You laugh softly. "T-that's okay.. I won't call you psychopath again.." You pat his back. "So don't be weird like today.." You mumbles.

'I like you, [Y/N..]..'

'..And there is noone else should bother you than I, Lee.. Jongsuk..'

[ A/N: ❤  If you enjoyed, visit the description and occupy the empty form!]