JIKOOK "Memory Of You" - Part 3.2

It can't be.. Is it just me? Are my eyes have wronged me?

Like any human in our world, I have emotions, reactions and those instincts and facial expression that automatically functions through my brain and nerves depends on what I see or what is present.

Have I gone crazy?

Walking down the street to my apartment, we are gulping our ice cream. I suddenly wondered if he has a name. Even he's a gumiho or a dog, he could have a name.

"Oi."

"Hmm?" He responded as he devours his ice creams like his first time. Well, it is.

"Do you have a name?" I simply asked as I keep walking.

"Hmm, name.. Noone has named me after some incident happened. They called me as what I am; Gumiho." He said.

"Incident?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Gumiho were known to be a liver eating nine tailed fox because of a female who has escaped the Paradoia 700 years ago."Gumihos had the ability to seduce human, especially men who wonders in the forest. She takes time and effort only for their livers."

As I listen to his story I shivered on my track at every step, I almost stumble. The gumiho was surprised and asks, "Are you okay?!" I nodded at him and let a heavy breathe out and began to asked him, "Is she your ancestor..? Then, do you..?" I wrapped my arms around me. I better do to protect my liver.

He blinks at me then nodded, "Yes, but I don't eat livers. That's very old-style. I kind of eat meat, but not from human."

I don't know how, and my hand just landed at his head and ruffle his hair then said, "Good boy." with a relief smile on my face.

I realized he had a confuse look so I took my hand away, trying to be as natural as possible. "Starting today, you are J-jimin.. t-that's the name of my d-dog... back then.." I coughed then walks faster than he is.

He never really reminds me of Jimin, the dog.. however..

Days have been passed and I'm still taking care of Jimin. I let him borrow my clothes as well. I've never really thought about raising a gumiho. Everyday he asked for an icecream we ate together last 20 days ago. He gets use to calling him Jimin, and he seems like he's happy about it. I'm glad- I don't care. Who's glad?

I also bring him at college because he is like a puppy you can't leave at your house. That made Taehyung and him are almost as good friends now. And no, I'm not jealous. I actually don't know why Taehyung keeps approaching us; whatever is his problem it isn't in my palm. I got this puppy who never grows up already.
And regarding about this gumiho, he keeps.. getting adorable in my eyes each day. I think I am growing a fond of him, which I thought I have gone really crazy. But I keep telling myself, it could have been by the power he possessed as a gumiho. I think it's a no use.

Or is it possible that I'm neglecting my true feelings?

"What are you doing?" My heart almost jumped as a face appeared before my lap as I sit on the ground near the short table.

"Jimin- you startled me-" I sighs. "What is it now?" I looked down at him on my lap. Would he want an icecream at this hour?

"What are you thinking lately, I almost startled you like I'm a ghost." Jimin laughs innocently. Well, thank God it's not icecream this time. I think I'll let Korea ban all the ice cream here.

"You are scarier than a ghost.." I tried to remove his head out of my lap because I am feeling what I shouldn't feel.

He sat up with a smile as he told me, "That's why I'm going to be a human soon! And I told you already! I don't eat human liver..." He whines.

"Human? What? You asked that Jin Jin who is probably an evil than a Lord, didn't you?" I smirked as I looked up, trying to mock him as possible. I don't know. I just feel annoyed that he really exist.

"No! If I did, he would be angry at me. Keep it a secret." Jimin pursues.

"I've never talked to him anyway..." I mumbled.

"You did."

"I did?"

Jimin nodded. "Hmm." "Everytime you shout at him, he can hear you. Most of the time.. you curse him." Jimin smiles cautiously.

"Aiiish--" I clicked my tongue. That old man has been listening to me, all of this time?

Jimin in the otherhand, suddenly jumped and kiss me that lead me to lie at my back as he hovers.

What the fck is happening right now?

I pushed him off after a short time and looked at each other. However, Jimin looks he planned this already. "What the freak are you doing?"

"It's supposed to work at this hour.." He mumbles. "Taehyung introduce a faster way of being a human."

"Taehyung? How could he? He's just a mere human! And he recommended you to kiss me?" I responded.

He shakes his head. "You don't know? Taehyung is not a human! He gave me an elixir for me to become a human. And asked me to kiss someone I- someone.. Just someone.." He played with his fingers.

"And you chose me? Out of anyone?"

"You're the only human I know.."

"...then what will you do if you became a human? don't tell me you'll be staying here?"

"Can't I...?" He pleaded as he mumbles and looks down.

"Do you know what you just did to me?! Let's say you saved me, but whose fault is this? I did paid you back with what I did! Look. Taehyung was my classmate in highschool for you to be saying he's not a human, you are completely toying me. You-" I groaned out of anger.

Right now, I don't why I'm getting angry. I just feel like I need to.

Jimin is just standing there with a gloomy mood and I don't why it pisses me off.

"Get out."

He looked at me, startled. "Eh..?"

"I said get out.. Don't ask or say anything just get out."

Without a word or anything Jimin went out my apartment.

[ a/n : if you have watch any gumiho film, pls. recommend it down. 😂 (actually naruto is a gumiho too so.) ]