Park Haejin x Reader [18+]

[ a/n : (VanSrey this is for you! and for everyone else!) with a little bit of you know... teernie weernie. One last thing, I am warning you to hit that back button right away for the sake of your innocent soul! And, hoes. Enjoy! Music : I Still by Cheeze (Piano Ver.) Temperature of Love OST ]

· · ·

Part 1 : Try It!

"What?" You asked, almost irritated but in a calm manner.

"I said this is not what i wanted." The customer at her middle age claimed as soon as she saw your artwork she asked for you to do. "I'm not going to buy it." She added.

"What did you just say, ma'am? haha. This is exactly what you told me to do!" You said.

"But this isn't the style i wanted." She replied as if she is one of the family in a monarch country. You just want to punch her right now, it's getting serious though.

"Ma'am, i just want to clear that i have asked you what style do you want because we got a lot of artists here and we got different styles of work." You forced to smile. "And so you said anything and i did it."

"Then why did you do it?" She asked.. again. You clenched your fist and deeply sighs to refrain yourself from getting angry.

"Ma'am, Earlier that day, i am not informed that there's noone in here at our shop who is available to do it and to give it to you right on time." You said.

"That looks isn't going to look good at my room. So... tacky." She claimed.

You can't force yourself anymore from being nice to her and so bragged, "To be really honest, ma'am, it's okay if you don't buy this. I'm just going to.." You displayed the frame infront of your small art gallery and faced her, "sell it." The woman gasped in surprise, "And oh yeah, i will give you credits for your wonderful idea. It is now a collaborative art by me and you." You smiled sarcastically. "You can now go." You bowed your head, "Don't come back again. Thank you."

The customer became really annoyed and at the end she still thinks she is a queen as she left. You sighed heavily after the incident. No sooner, as you clean the store some people came in.

"I can see you are having a tough day." Minah said, bringing a lots of food for lunch and putted it on top of the small table and sat on a chair. The gallery is quite big in sizes since there are four people working. It's you, Minah, Ilhoon and Haejin.

"Did you woo another customer again?" Haejin claimed as he saw a new painting outside of the store. Somehow, as soon you saw Haejin with his tamed eyes and on his beige sweater with a white collar revealed from his polo shirt to his black pants, you think he's handsome and kind of cool your head. But, you took that out of your mind and woke up as you sat beside Minah's.

"Don't even talk about it. I have only care for food now." You took a wooden chopsticks from the plastic bag. "Anyways, where did Ilhoon go?" You asked.

"Ilhoon is so unpredictable. I don't even know where did he go after we bought our lunch nearby." Minah responded as she grabbed some noodles of jjajangmyeon with her chopsticks.

"Me neither." Haejin shrugs. "I agree-" He said as he took one plate of rice and chicken from the plastic bag. But, Minah hit his hand as a warning. "Money down first."

"You're so cheap!" Haejin complained.

"Yah, you didn't gave me money earlier. And you're off to where'd you want to go." Minah glares at him. Suddenly, Minah looked at her wrist watch and got suprised. "Oh my god." She gasps. "There's only twenty minutes before my part time!"

You and Haejin giggled at Minah. Because all of you knows Minah's situation. Part times are very important to her, she wants to be financial to support herself to become a famous artist.

In a hurry, Minah gathered all of her things and waved the two of you a goodbye as soon as she left.

"You think we can sell them all?" Haejin giggled as he stares at the two straight rows filled with six paintings.

"TRUST ME. ALRIGHT?" You said as keep inhaling your food. Especially the spicy chicken feet. Not really your favorite but tastes good.

Haejin stood behind you and caress your hair with his two big hands. "[Y/N]?"

"Hmm?" Spicy chicken is life but you felt your heart skipped a bit. That's bad.

Haejin lowered himself to your ear and whispered, "Noone will buy it."

After hearing what he said, you got quite offended and hitted him with your elbow at his thighs.

"Ah-!" He hissed. "That hurts!" He scratches his thighs.

"I know, right?" "So stop interferring." You said as you keep eating. "Your face sometimes doesn't match with your actions." You shook your head.

"Why? Did you fall for it?" He teased you with his cheeky smile.

"Yeah, right." You rolled eyes and added. "Date me." You said with sarcasm and shakes your head.

"[Y/N]! Now i know why noone dates you." He said.

"And now you know why noone dates you too.." You replied. He suddenly choked on his saliva and coughs repeatedly. "Right..."

You smiled softly.

"Then...." He said with his deep and serious voice.

"Hmm?" You answered as if you are not paying attention.

"Then, try dating me once..." He said.

You choked while eating and pats your chest hard repeatedly. "W-what did you say?"

"I said let's date." He firmly replied.

"Are you crazy?!" You said after drinking some beverages inside of the plastic that Minah brought earlier. "Ya, oppa." You laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" He said with his innocent eyes, as if he is trying to seek another reason why you are laughing.

"What the hell, Haejin. Stop." You replied. Well, for you that's kind of ridiculous. You think.. but for Haejin it isn't a bad idea.

"It's exciting for me....." Haejin said.

[ a/n : too sad that i cut it here. too early for that? i guess so. but part 2 will come soon so keep reading. xoxo ]