JIKOOK "Memory Of You" EPILOGUE

[ a/n: yeah i gave this an epilogue since i feel like it is so empty. so i hope you like the story. like :cccc hahaha ]

Name, Jeon Jungkook. I live alone in an apartment. I have five part time jobs like any other normal college student at Seoul.

Today, I'm at the library studying for the exam next week. Just like a year ago, when I first met Jimin.. I just realize we never had a photo together.

Noone remembers him and everyone is normal as they are. Except for me and Taehyung. Taehyung transferred to another university because he felt sorry.

Only the two of us who moved on differently from others.

I'm living differently now. I've thrown the ignorant Jungkook away. And live my life, study hard, work hard and stopped caring about people's attention.

I stopped blaming everyone for my own mistake.

And that's all because of Jimin. And his love that I'll accept forever. I will never forget my memories of you.

If I meet his reincarnation today or next 200 years, I will wait for him. Whether, I'll be single for the rest of my life.

Or if I can't wait anymore, he should wait for me from above.

Wait for me, Jimin. I'll rather stop my time here and go to you.

900 years ago...

"You don't have a name?" I asked as I sat on the rock infront of the view of a beautiful river in the afternoon like the same color as my hanbok.

"No." The gumiho in black and white hanbok replied as he sat on the ground beside me.

"How come your parents created you without a name?"

"I don't know." He smiles. "Yama (Hades) told me that before but Jade insisted."

"Who are they?"

"Them." He pointed upwards.

Even though I didn't understand it, I already know it's possible since I know his identity.

"Do you want a name?" I asked.

"Hmm?"

"How about Wolyoung?"

"Wolyoung?"

"Nevermind, that's too common."

"What are you doing?"

"Ah! Jimin? Does it sound okay?"

"Jimin?"

I nodded. "From now on you would be Jimin."

"But why?" He asked, confused.

"Isn't it a name that sounds like nobody has? Didn't you want to be part of us? Humans? Min means people. And live by that name!"

"That's pretty.." "Thanks." He responded with a smile.

"Aren't I a genius?" I bragged.

"Didn't you come here with me to make yourself feel better because you failed earlier at the test?" He said.

"Well..." "Wait a minute, you're getting too good at talking and teasing, eh?"

"From whom did I learn?" He smiles cheekily.

"Obviously." From me. And we laugh together.

"But seriously. Isn't the name sounds good? It's sounds like something I would remember and would play inside my head forever."

END