JIKOOK "Memory Of You" - Part 5.1

"Ya. Do you heard about the rumor spreading around?" 

"No, I haven't." 

"All you care about is studying aren't you? Remember that guy from the next room?"

"Who...?"

"The one with the rude eyes!!! He was famous for being good-looking."

"Ah!!! The transferee from last two years! What happened?"

"He is still a transferee to you??? Anyways, he is rumored dating Taehyung from their class!!"

"Taehyung???"

"Hah.. do I have to explain everyone from you?" She sighed. "That anime looking guy!!! I'm pretty sure, Taehyung being gay was just a rumor last school year. Because he used to ignore many pretty girls."

"Eyyy. This could be just a rumor too. We haven't heard from Jungkook after his popularity went down from last three months, who would know? This could be just something he wanted. To regain his popularity."

I was once famous in that school before Taehyung came in after getting hit by a huge puberty. There has to be a one and only "Flower Boy" inside that school. I passed the sword unwillingly. 

But instead, I made friends with that anime-looking guy. I thought it would be an effective way to heal my downfall because I felt like their attention was my everything. The reason I fell of my place is that I got to have myself a pretty girlfriend. She's as flawless as the moon, mesmerizing as a flower and has won the hearts of many. She's very kind and cute. Her name is Park Jimin. Unfortunately, many of my "fans" didn't like her. Even though I felt bad, I became very anxious and frustrated. I felt greedy and blind about the attention and so I broke up with her. But even when I did it, I felt unknown. 

I came up with an idea, and that's asking Taehyung for help. For my comeback. However, he made a deal that I would want to refuse but I'm desperate now.

"Date me." Taehyung said.

"What?" I confusedly asked.

"You heard my word. Do you want me to spell it out?" 

I had no choice, I am blinded by my greed. The attention I'm getting is overwhelming unlike before. And I liked it so much. We don't date inside the school. Only Taehyung hit on me during breaks. Ofcourse, this is something new to me. It feels uncomfortable. We go home together and separate at the way. I don't mind everything until I got stuck in a situation whether I kiss Taehyung and Taehyung would kiss me. 

It was before morning class, strangely everyone is early. Taehyung pinned me on the locker at the back of our room. Everyone was screaming, mostly girls. Some boys are also making fun of us.

"This wasn't part of my favor.." I whispered to Taehyung, glaring.

"Then would it be part of mine if I asked?" Without me giving an answer, he had already felt his lips with mine.

Thoughts? I don't have any. Pushing him is the best way I could. And at that moment I saw everyone's eyes--stares I can't take in my life. With that mixed emotions, the urge if punching him is already a hundred percent.

Everyone ofcourse didn't remain silent. But I know they are all waiting for an answer to their curiousity.

Taehyung smirked before looking at me. "Why? You gave up already?"

I looked at everyone again; it's becoming a burden to me. I took a deep breathe before giving an answer. "You didn't mention anything like this! It's.... disgusting!!! You're disgusting!!"

Taehyung threw a fist on my face, hearing the word disgusting reaches the higher level of his anger. "Disgusting? Having a feeling for you is disgusting, you asshole?" 

And that's all how my last year in highschool was all ended in vain. Everyone called me an attention seeker,  lacks of affection and every time I would get a a note at my desk with all foul words.

At that time, I did not hate Taehyung for liking me. He did lied to me. He used me. He took that opportunity to satisfy himself. Because you wouldn't know what you've might become as well. That's just the immature me thinking only about myself. I also blame myself for being stupid. For being abusive as well. 

"A guy who likes men..."

I took a step back and turned and looked at Taehyung, "I'm only going to say this because I want to end everything. But Taehyung, I don't hate you for being gay. For liking men? I know I also took advantage of you. I'm sorry. I know this time you're trying to fix that image, that past; but every single second I looked at you. It brings back how stupid I am. How a jerk I have become. And for some certain I know I'm not gay. Maybe you're right. I neglect, forget and ignore. If it wasn't for Jimin, I wouldn't have known. Maybe, yes. I like him. For the last time, I'm sorry about everything."

I left Taehyung inside his house without getting to speak for himself. I felt sorry for real but Jimin is important. He is really important. 

But I'm still a jerk. I'm still in that "maybe" phase. Maybe I like him because he reminded me of someone. Someone I regretted leaving. I broke up with. Maybe because it's only the magic of a gumiho. 

I stroll around my neighborhood, run through the closest street and highways. Where we have gone the furthest. I know he wouldn't be that far. He could have forgotten some way, he's clumsy. 

That stupid.. Why did he go? He could have just stayed inside Taehyung's house.

[ a/n : pls brain work HAHAHAHHAHA ]