Takuya x Joonjae (The Lovers Ending Spoiler!!!)

[ a/n : this is my favorite part i'm just gonna put this here for the reason i don't know why! hahaha. so here ya go! ]

"I like you too.."

This part goes like; Joonjae's girlfriend drag herself into his apartment because she lost contact with him. She got hysterical by his actions towards her, for example, delaying and cancelling their date. (Joonjae once cancelled their date because Takuya wants an ice cream. He instead bought an ice cream for him than going on a date.) She thought maybe there's another girl inside of Joonjae's heart. Joonjae can't explain himself because maybe he's afraid to tell the truth. When she asked about him cheating on her, Takuya came out of the room and both of them looked at him. One person looks at him with extreme emotion, the other one has an eyes of confessing with his mind. Takuya figured out the situation already. He noticed that Joonjae is lacking of time with his girlfriend because of him. It means Joonjae is wavering because of him. From that moment, Takuya went on ignoring and avoiding Joonjae for a reason that maybe Takuya is getting uncomfortable with him. And then, he left the apartment as early as possible when there's a month remaining before the contract ends. When Takuya went on a waiting shed he was talking to a friend on his phone and there he confesses his feelings as well towards Joonjae (the picture). And since, the apartment wasn't that far, a man from the apartment told Takuya that Joonjae is standing 2 meters away from him and then the man waved to greet him. Takuya was flustered because most probably Joonjae witnesses everything he said in that place.