JIKOOK "Memory Of You" - Part 4.2

Someone knocked on my door. I didn't expect any guest but Jimin. On my door, with a low shoulder and a sad expression.

"What happened?" I asked.

He sighed, "I think the spell would work but he's not happy with it, I guess."

Wait, what? Did the spell really worked? 

"What? The spell?"

"The one you gave to me! The elixir!" He insists.

I took him in and reassure as I let him sit first. "Tell me, how did it work?"

"On my way here after I did the last part to the elixir to work, my back started hurting and so I hid on one of the bathroom at the way thinking it could be the elixir." 

"Then?"

"I lost one tail.." Jimin comfortably shows me his eight tails.

I just want to be close with Jungkook to clear our past but he seemed not to like it. So, whether or not, I hang around with him until a childish looking guy appeared by his side every time; I did not gave up and made friends with Jimin, he calls.

Some days I thought Jimin could have been just crazy, thinking he is really a gumiho. I don't know if he is stupid or anything. When one night on an empty street, I'm on my way home. I almost caught them on their way home as well. 

That kid.. why is he always with Jungkook? He's not even studying here. He's not on the same batch as us in senior.. Are they what I thought it is? I thought as I keep walking in distance.

That's when Jimin might be really comfortable with noone around, he started spreading his tails behind his back. I was shocked ofcourse, that isn't for anyone to see. 

Jungkook looked everywhere if anyone is around and I need to hide. There was non-working truck near and so I hid there.

Everything is just so unclear how would such a folktale could exist? At first I thought he's dangerous, he could have eaten us already. But after hanging out with them, someone has a mindset like Jimin, those eyes. He isn't like one. A gumiho. 

I searched about it on the internet and there is no results of any gumihos being exist or caught. Until out of nowhere I found a site where it says everything about a gumiho; not just you can found at Wekimedia at the internet. The author of the blog seems to be interested and obsessive about it. The author even had his entire blog design of a witch named Happy. It even found out about how to make them change an appearance. The blog stated step by step instructions and the recipe of the elixir. 

Jimin would always come to my house if Jungkook is busy or maybe if they fought; I told Jimin that I knew about his real identity without Jungkook knowing.

So one day, when Jimin came by to my house, he looks very sad. 

I came to him and asks, "Why??"

"Wouldn't be I less scary if have I become a human..?" He said.

And that's when I thought about the blog. I know it's ridiculous. And did it for fun. He would have come back here thinking he's becoming a human. I made the elixir and made him drink it. I actually don't know if that would really work as I'm told. 

I also told him the steps and be ready for consequences. 

"You lost... a tail?" I asked.

He nodded at me.

"I am turning into a human right...?" He reassured.

I am in panicked. I made a mistake. 

"Hyung-ah..?" He called for me.

"Where did he went?" Jungkook asked furiously.  

I invited Jungkook into my house to tell him everything; also about how I knew about Jimin's identity. Except for the fact about that the elixir is working.

"...then he went outside in the morning. I thought he have gone to you.." I ended the profession while sitting on couch.

"That stupid also believed you're someone powerful.." Jungkook mumbled as he walks in a circle, worried. 

"Sorry.." I blurted.

Jungkook faced me and with a calm voice he replied, "For what..?"

"The elixir wasn't really to change his appearance I thought It was all a joke I-I thought it would be just nothin-" 

"Taehyung! Slowly.. Let me understand what are you trying to say.." Jungkook insist.

I took a deep breathe before standing up on my seat, "The consequences of changing appearance and disappearing is different. If they change appearance, they can change it on their own; but those are only for someone who have tried human liver."

"Disappearing..? What the freak are you talking about...?" Jungkook looks flustered.

"..f-for Jimin who tried the elixir, he could only change the color of his eyes and tails for his own protection. Now, that he lost a tail.. It means he's disappearing."

"What do you mean by disappearing.. why is that words keeps coming out of your mouth?! He won't! Okay?!" He aggressively responded and I felt more threaten.

But I need to. I know, even in highschool I never made a good image to him. Even today. Atleast... for one last time, our interactions would be better than this.

"He will.. He drank an elixir. It worked and that's because he wanted to become a human for you!"

We both looked stressed out. "Are you saying it's my fault? You gave him the elixir!"

"I did! Few days later, when I went back on the site, the recipe was deleted. I can't find it anymore. Only a note was displayed." "To gumihos, becoming a human means disappearing-"

Suddenly, I felt a huge fist on my cheeks and stings. I touched my lowerlip and it burst. It's bleeding. I get it. He's angry. But is it as a friend? Or really as I thought it is. 

"An unbelievable creature appeared before your eyes and you think a website that pop out of nowhere is nothing? I don't know if you had the urge to make him disappear for real.." He smirked. 

"Then, how about you?" "You pushed him out of your house after blurting out things you don't like to hear. Afraid, aren't you? That you'll be turning into someone you hate the most." I responded. 

"What are you blabbering?" He asked.

"You like that guy, that's what I'm blabbering." 

"I don't!" He firmly answered.

"You're at it again.. Jeon Jungkook.. Neglecting, ignoring and even lying about yourself." 

"I'm not going to deal this shit with you, I need to find Jimin." He turned and walks off to exit.

"Didn't we had a fist fight in highschool? Because you hate having dating rumors, especially with a guy.. like me." 

Jungkook stopped from heading outside the living room.

"A guy who likes men...."

[ a/n : yeehaw! i just watched a game walkthrough and it inspired me much and unclogged my brain to continue this. haha. wait for the ending!!! ]