Lee Hyunwoo x Reader pt. 2

"Reasons"

Hyunwoo has been looking for you everywhere in the campus. However, you can never be found anymore; you are out of the school, playing games in the arcade centre to clear your mind.

It was after Hyunwoo confessed his feelings to you that you started avoiding him. Everything is just complicated to you.

Two days ago...

"Do you like Cherry?" You asked while tapping the tip of your shoe on the ground, leaning your back on the rail of the bridge.

Hyunwoo smiles while facing the bridge, gazing up to the evening clouds and resting his arms on the rails then replies,"Ofcourse! They tasted great!"

You shake your head and emits a chuckle, "Oh god, not that Cherry!"

"Oh, you mean that Cherry?" Hyunwoo utters as he comes into realization, putting emphasis on the word 'that'.

"Hmm.." You hummed as you nod.

"What if I do?" Hyunwoo turns his head slightly to gaze down on you teasingly.

You immediately turns your head to him upon hearing his answer. "No. Not her."

"And why not?" Hyunwoo tilts his head a bit without taking his eyes off you.

"Just.. not her. She's been all over the place and my personal space until she reaches the point of getting into my nerves." You looked away and pushes your hair back, running your fingers through as the wind blows by.

Hyunwoo made a series of chuckle upon realizing what you were talking about. You might be unaware but Hyunwoo knows how much of a bother Cherry is to you. Her jealousy towards liking Hyunwoo ruins her, resulting into blindly hating you. You thought Hyunwoo likes her because they spent time together a lot. Completely oblivious of Hyunwoo giving her a hard time in secret.

"..I like someone else." Hyunwoo replies.

You nodded at his reply and mumbles, "Good. As long as it is not Cherry or someone we've messed or messing up with."

Hyunwoo halts for a moment to gaze down on your cute face before responding with courage. "We messed up a lot of people together."

In your surprise, you looked at him with furrowed brows and steps away from him. Hyunwoo's face looks so serious all of a sudden as he turns his body to face you.

"[Y/N]..." Hyunwoo mutters.

"No. Don't say it." You replied while gripping your hand on the rail.

"Didn't you already knew?" He asked, but instead of answering, you turned and run away.

Yes, you knew. He likes you. And Hyunwoo knows as much as you do; you like him too. You both knew about your feelings for each other but you chose to ignore it. Hyunwoo only did as well for you, since he knows you very well.

You are afraid to lose Hyunwoo as a result of your actions towards the romantic feeling. Hyunwoo is just to precious for you to loseㅡhe's very special to you than any of your friends.

He is the only one who could understand you even in highschool. Hyunwoo made your remaining days in highschool more meaningful.

However, the thought of liking him is torturing you. Worst consequences already flashes before you just by thinking of dating him. Especially the "What if we break up?" thoughts.

You rage quitted upon constantly losing on a game, putting the toy gun back while seething a curse until you heard someone speaking while walking towards you.

"There you are. I've been looking for you everywhere." Hyunwoo said while looking at you.

Right, you thought. Out of all places why did you choose to come at this place; the arcade place you two always spend time together when you have a time. It's as if you wanted to be found.

Hyunwoo took the other gun against the one you had earlier and proceeds to do instructions to start the game. He didn't have to say a word for you to grab yours and play with him. You two were just that kind of friendshipㅡrelationship.

As the game started, Hyunwoo also started talking even though he's also focus on playing. "I don't really mind if were going to break up."

"What the hell?!" You replied in offense as hit the trigger, playing.

"I won't let that happen. Even if we do, I'll come back to you. Only if you know how precious you are to me just I am to you." Hyunwoo continues, constantly defeating as much as many enemies in the game.

"Hyunwoo! Seriously!" You tried to silence Hyunwoo but you're just as focus as he is in the game.

"If we hated each other and the phrase 'friends with your ex' isn't in your vocabulary, then I guess in that time, I am not that special to you anymore. Life is that unexpected and full of surprises." He emits a chuckle after telling you his thoughts.

You could only glance and glare at Hyunwoo since more distractions lead to your failure, missing one target to Hyunwoo. "Sh*t." You mumbled.

"So, if I win this round.." Hyunwoo halts to shoot one last time then added, "Instead of kicking asses how about we find more reasons to be together?" Hyunwoo beams a confident smile while looking at you; you were looking back at him in disbelief.

The screen shows that Hyunwoo won by one point.

end.

hopefully everyone enjoyed! ><
bcdassellie thank you again!
also like your username. ·ᴗ·