JIKOOK "Memory Of You" - Part 3.1

[ a/ n : thank you all guys for waiting and reading. i have found my root and yeah. HAHAHAH. ]

"Wear this tracksuit first, then we have to do something with those hair. Don't expect anything from this." I threw at him the green tracksuit and underwear I had on my hands.

On his seat at my bed, he checked on it as if it was his first time seeing it. Well, probably.

For some 45 minutes earlier, I thought him how to use the bathroom, the shower, the towel and how to wear an underwear. I feel like having a baby on my age when I shouldn't have one. I also took a shower and get myself new clothes. A red cardigan, white t-shirt and a black jeans.

"You already saw me wearing my clothes. I bet you can do it alone."

I actually don't know why I am doing this to him. Probably because I owe him my life. 

Then, I went to the living room and waited for 20 minutes. Until, I heard some stomping of feet from my room and the sounds keeps getting closer. It is him; running towards me then stands infront of the tv. "How does it look?"

I don't know how he made a bun on his hair but- he looks.. cute. Wait, no. What am I even saying.. Why does my clothes have to bigger to him?

I coughed, "You look gross. Come with me." I stood up as slide my hands into my pocket and looked for my shoes.

"Again? Where to?" He followed me with those short legs. I bet it will take long to go home. Sighs.

I also search for another pair of shoes near at my door. Until I found the shoes my ex-girlfriend gave me. "Oi! Wear this!" Surprisingly, he came running up to me.

"Sit."I ordered him and without any hesitation, he sat at the ground. "Wear this. Watch me." I gave him the shoes before I crouch. I slid my feet inside my shoes and fixed it from the back. "There. Got it?" I look at him and saw he wasn't wearing any socks. As for me, I wear socks all the time. I don't stay at home often.

I got him socks from my room and came back. "Here, you probably know how to wear this. I'll be waiting outside." "Ah, this is how you open the door."

He looks busy wearing the socks so I called for him again. "Oi." "Look at here. I said this is how you open the door." He looked up at me and I started twisting the knob and went outside. 

"Stupid." 

We went on a nearest drug store, luckily there's a bench outside. If this idiot didn't hurt himself.. 

I put an ointment on his wound at his leg as I crouch, he seems to endure the pain well as he grip onto his fist. 

"You don't really know about these earlier?" I asked.

He shakes his head as he looked at his wound; very worried. 

"Are you really stupid or just dense.." I mumbled as stick a bigger band-aid on his wound. "There. This is more than I am thankful for. I haven't done this to any stranger. You are lucky, I'm not leaving you behind." I stood up and looked at him. 

He smiles at me with a tame eyes he always had. "Thank you for taking care of me."

I coughed and avoided eye contact with him. "W-well.. why are suddenly being like that.." "Anyways, get up. We need to go somewhere."

He glared at me as he tilt his head a little, "Eh? Haven't we arrived at drug store earlier?"

"Did I say we're only going in here? Come on, I'm going to make your hair look cool like mine." I gave him a cheeky smile and wiggled my eyebrows.

We came in a salon to fix his hair, just to look trendy and presentable. I sat down to watch him having his haircut. Without anything in my mind, I smiled as he suddenly looked like a puppy having his first haircut. 

At first that's how I felt.. 

As soon as the hairdresser had her last step for his hair, she turned his seat. 

Yeah..  h-he does looked like a human now, someone from this generation. I grip onto my chest as it felt heavy and bursting. It's not how he ended up looking right now, right? Hah..

"Is it really necessary to cut it this short?" He asked with a soft and shy voice. 

"Why? Doesn't it suit your taste, sir?" The lady asked.

Then, I aggressively stated, "No! That looks... perfect. Come up and I'll pay then we'll go."