Lee Jongsuk x Reader [Oneshot]

(Hi. This story is from my tumblr. And it's my first ever, literally. I got to dug it out from my acc and edited it, juices crust. My story is gonna rot forever. That's how lazy of an author I am. A highschool fluff with LJS!)

Part 1: It's Okay..

The school bell suddenly rang that it shook all of the bored students inside the classes. Noises here and over there. Gossip here and gossip there.

You, at the classroom 2-A near at the window, wandering at those varsity players, playing soccer outsideㅡ down at the field, supporting your chin on your palm over the desk. And there you wereㅡthinking of 'nothing'.

'This has been my everyday life; staring at those bastards playing their pride.' you thought, puffing your cheeks as you blew your bangs with a sigh.

While looking through the window for some time, a shadow hovers your desk that resembles by some devil you might know.

'Please.. I'm calling the saint to possess me.' You thought.

"Oi." The guy blurted.

'That guy's breath. Smells hell.'

You take a look to see if your little hunch is true.

"Long time no see." The guy wiggled his eyesbrows at you, with his hands in his pockets.

That moment you thought someone had seem to found his toy to kill his boredom.

You took a deep sigh and ignored him.

"Oi." He called for you again.

"What is it, Lee Bastard?" You blurted with your angry fist hiding under your desk. There's where you holding it in.

"Such a boring day, isn't it?" He replied while slouching to be able to see what's outside the window.

'Why can't he just stay inside his room next door? Why do my classmates let him in?' You thought.

Oh. right. You must have gone crazy. He's a psycho.

"Well, is this room your playground?" You bring out your most sarcastic smile.

He shakes his head then looks at you. "Noㅡ but! My friend is here to play with me, right?" He grabbed one of the empty chair and sat beside you.

As someone in elementary, a kid who looks kind but is a psycho as he grows up? You are probably regretting the day you wave a hand to him.

'How dare his parents raised a devil? Or is he have been possessed?' Whatever type of specie he is, all you want is a peace of life.

"No." You said.

"Why?" He asked.

You wanted to ditch him up and just leave you alone. But you can't for some reason.

"Why???" You replied. "Just leave me alone."

"I am basically wasting my time to you. So, how are you doing?" He leaned his elbow as he uses them to support his cheeks.

See that? He's rude but asking how are you doing.

"If you could find someone else to bother, I'm considering you are wasting your time." You stood up and glared at him.

"Oho- why are you so aggressive? Still unfamiliar?" He chuckled.

"To I have to be FAMILIAR?"

"It's not like I'm going to kill you or anything." He replied with a sweet but annoying smile. "Here." He pushes your chair behind, startled and made you sit.