Park HaejinxReader 2 [18+]

[ a/n : hello, welcome back. HAHAHAHA. here's the part 2. Part 3 will be later probably. VanSrey! Music: Seven O'Clock - Just You ]

Part 2: Still You

You threw yourself at your bed after a long day of working. That old lady must be really crazy that you went crazier than her.

You took your phone near at the night lamp and checked some messages and important emails. Later on, as you scroll, a message from Haejin was sent to you:

 Later on, as you scroll, a message from Haejin was sent to you:

You chuckled for a moment seeing his name on your phone. Dog? What a perfect name to name him. Then, you replied to him and the conversation keeps going:

You want to reply back yet something is stopping and you don't know what it is

You want to reply back yet something is stopping and you don't know what it is. Are you embarrassed, shy or etc.?

Earlier....

"It's exciting.." Haejin replied with his soft voice.

"Eh? What?" "Exciting?" You were flustered as you asked him questions.

"[Y/N], don't you feel.... anything?" He asked with his soft serious voice. Upon that question, you reminded yourself.

"Right. Haejin became my ex. And, yes. That's why we argue earlier about why we are singleㅡis because we knew each other very well."

Noone knows about your past relationship with Haejin, neither Ilhoon or Minah. The gallery was founded two and a half years ago, when they broke up almost 4 years ago. It was quite impressive after breaking up you found each other at a same workplace. It was all completely coincidence. Though, Haejin is friends with Minah, Minah was never introduced to you. As well as Ilhoon not being introduce to him.

Haejin love photographs, while you love paintings. But, with Minah's influence and your past with him he became to like paintings and learnt various types of mediums. Minah, one day, scouted Haejin at the newly opened gallery, founded by Ilhoon and you. Minah only found herself staring at the gallery and that's how she got in. Luring Haejin was successful and so, both of you pretended nothing happened in the past.