Nam Joohyuk 2 (JoohyukxReader)

[ a/n : this is the continuation, enjoy ho3s! HAHAHAHA thank you! ]

[ Music: All For You-Jung Eunji & Seo Inguk Reply 1997 OST, Star Candy-Kim Youngkwang GoHo's Starry Night OST ]

All For You (Part 2)

You woke up with a headache from a hangover. Your eyes are a bit blurry so you sat up and wiped your eyes with your hands then you hold your head as it aches. "Damn..." You glance on your clock and noticed it's 9:00AM! Your eyes expanded like two big muffins when you saw you were deadly late! And just by a moment, some parts of what happened yesterday night flashes before your eyes! And now you felt more frustrated. "F*ck." You rush and done things like in 5 minutes, which are of taking a bath, meal and everything. You don't have time to make hangover soup or buy hangover medicine or beverage. You soon left your house and have gone to your workplace.

Everyone seems busy as you enter your workplace. So, you sneak off to your office. But as you walk with your head facing the floor, you suddenly bump into someone. "Sorry." You said. But as you look up you are now a dead meat. "Sir..." You said. The mad-dog is looking at you with his murder-like glare. "Sorry, I'm late..." You smiled nervously. Everyone seems to be expecting Joohyuk's response so they were looking at the both of you like watch-dogs.

"Follow me.." He replied with a death glare. As expected, after he answered everyone became noisy. Gossips here and there. Talking about what just happened.

"[Y/N].." Joohyuk's voice surrounded the area after a long quiet time in his office between the two of you at his office.

"A-ah yes sir?!" You responded with a shaking voice. You are quite nervous and mumbles. "I can't remember anything... last night.." You played innocently as you smiles.

"What? You don't remember at.. all?" Joohyuk asked you as if he was disappointed. "Even you can't remember anything, may I ask why are you late?" He glares at you with his arms crossed.

"Ahhhhh" You were about to answer when he suddenly interrupted. "Be as early as possible, don't slack." He said then walks out of the office. You nodded and balnkly stares at his back.

"What just happened..." You walked out of the office slowly while thinking. He's quite strange. That look earlier. What's with him? You thought.

All day long Joohyuk keeps giving awkward glances to you. There are also times where you met his eyes. It's kind of weird, why he's acting like i need to remember something last night? You thought. But how many times you tried remembering, some parts are really missing! Your phone suddenly made a sound. Your message tone. Joohyuk sent a message at you, finally.

"Take responsibilities." You softly read his message. You have no idea of what's the meaning behind of that message. You looked at his office but he wasn't there. When you kept on looking around someone startled you. "Sunbae!" (Senior!) Kim Sohye, your one-month early sunbae. You just don't understand why she keeps calling you sunbae. Well, she's indeed younger for a junior but she said there's a reason why she always call you sunbae. "What are you doing?" She asked with a bright smile.

"Nothing." You glanced at her with a look flustered as she keeps peeking at your phone. "Hey! Stop invading my privacy!" You tried to cover your phone yet you're too late. She probably saw it already.

"Saw it." She laughs then took her chair to sit beside you. "Team captain?"

You gasps, "How did you know?" You asked with a flustered face.