JIKOOK "Memory Of You" - Part 4.1

It just don't make sense that Taehyung is not a human.

However, I met Taehyung after Jimin and I fought. But, he always greets me as if nothing happened. I thought Jimin would be staying with him after  and told him everything but he seems to be calm and very positive.

How could someone like him be someone like Jimin said?

It's been days since Jimin left, and I can't just ignore that fact. I've come to the point that 'I know, it's not my problem. But it is. Jimin is like my person. He's a friend.. or..

If anything from my dream is connected than this, then I am not going to confuse and neglect the truth anymore.

Every night I would dream of someone from the past and I just don't know why I'm having the same feeling from that dream to Jimin in my awake life.

Until one night, as I roam around the street not too far from my place; hoping I would see Jimin. Unfortunately, Taehyung came by and I just saw him and greeted me.

"Jungkook!" He shouted as he ran over.

I don't know what to say so I just smiled.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Nothing-" I took the courage to bring the topic. "Have you seen Jimin?"

He asks, "Why?" Before shaking his head to say, "Nope."

Is he playing with me or Jimin is lying?

"Really?" I asked.

"Ah! He stopped one time at my house. He told me you won't believe him that I'm a 'witch'." Taehyung blurted, inserting one of his hand inside his pocket.

[ a/n : taehyung's point of view? ]