JIKOOK "Memory Of You" - Part 5.2 (ENDING)

Roaming around with heavy pants at the street while looking for Jimin isn't that easy. I don't have anything but my eyes and feet. Not even a single clue.

Right at this moment, I keep having thoughts and regrets. If Jimin disappears, what did I've done? I thought, I've never been that good to him. I've never thank him for small things he have done. He is also the reason why I keep improving my everyday reasons.

I've never cared to anyone. I've never helped someone, Never I have ever bring someone inside my room and tidy them up. I've never give someone nameless a name.

Jimin isn't from my regrets to my girlfriend; nor to be felt better about my ex so I did good to the Jimin I know today.

Park Jimin. That common name that keeps repeating in my head since middle school.

My mom told me when I was five, I keep telling mom something about that a person. She can't remember the name neither do I.
I explained his appearance in a weird way. Super fictional that noone would be able to identify if I'm talking real or not. She thought it could have been just my imaginary friend and shrug it off since it stopped when I turned 10.

After four years when it was my last year as senior, I felt attracted to a girl named Park Jimin. She's ordinary, very nice and cute. I felt a strong connection to her when I heard her name. I'm not regretting that I broke with her. But I felt bad since she is innocent, she has nothing to do with my shitty life.

The reason why I named him Jimin is because he is Jimin. He's that person who keeps appearing in my dream every night when I turned 15, he's that magical creature who appeared before my eyes when I was five. He's the reason why I liked that innocent girl.

Because he owns that name in my mind. He's that person in my previous life who had appeared to be mine. It's his name who made me shivers in a good way.

It's him who made me feel happy, excited, sad and fluttered. He makes me worried.

Yeah, right. I like him.

The reason I got angry by the time he asked me to stay with him when he become a human is because...

He trusted somebody other than me. I.. felt jealous. To add more on that, I neglected it and acted it's disgusting.

I just want him to stay as who really is. Trust only me, look only at me and tell his worries only to me.

Now, who would do that..?

It's getting late. I can't even find a single clue. Until I realize what Taehyung said earlier.

He could have gone hiding without any human since he's been turning into a human. His tails would have been seen, so his instinct tells him to hide.

I am going to be as desperate as I am from the past looking for him. Or, it could be my last chance today.

As I keep wandering, I didn't realize people are bumping onto my shoulders. As I go far, the number of night people increases.

He could have been just in the darker streets. Then, in the abandon buildings or houses?

Abandon houses are surely rare in Seoul. He surely in an on-work building or an abandoned one.

Walking and running, wandering and feeling hopeless is just the only thing that is making me curse in the street.

Happy? I looked up to dark sky filled of stars. I don't care if someone sees me but..

"Look how many stars in there.. happy? Are you satisfied? Lord Jin? Sure. Great. I know I have been a sinner. But don't you think this is too much?!" I shouted. "I realized it now! Alright?! Now show me where is Jimin right at this moment!"