Nam Joohyuk 3 (JoohyukxReader)

[ a / n : last part enjoy!!!! ]

Music: Same with Part 2.

"All For You (Part 3)"

"Why?" You asked.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Ofcourse, I'm working." "What exactly do you want? Why do you want me to meet here at the base? We can talk upstairs." You said.

Chansung pinched his nose bridge as if frustrated . "Alright, i'm sorry."

"Too late for that, Chansung. What exactly are you doing? Then, wow. Our new leader?" You smirked. "Are you kidding?"

"Look. Isn't the fault is on you as well?" He asked with a low voice. "You're getting boring and I'm not getting excited... anymore.."

You frowned and almost tearing up. "That's the only reason? If that's the case, I have nothing to say. I'm sorry but I'm going to work."

"[Y/N]--" Chansung called for you with a bothered and troubled face, as you walk away.

But, then you stopped and turns around. "Ah, right. You better drop the position and give it back to our mad dog if you really mean that "reason". And, out of all companies why is it have to be here?" You shook your head and walked away again, this time it's real.

Your tears fell down easily because you're angry. Not because you missed him or what. As you keep walking while looking only at the ground, you bumped on someone and apologized. But, as you continue walking he grabbed you by your wrist and said, "What... happened...?" It's Joohyuk's voice. You look surprised as he faces you. "Why are you crying?"

You immediately wiped your tears and looked at Joohyuk. Joohyuk's face looks the same, cold. But, this day why he keeps doing strange things? And now, he looks worried. But, it's still the same face you see everyday.

"Sorry.." He blurted as he hugged you tight. "I shouldn't have done that..." He murmured.

Done what? What does he mean? Why is he hugging me? You looked flustered.

"I'm fine, sir. Don't worry-"

Joohyuk realized how tight he is hugging you. Then, he releases. "Sorry- uhm, i got a call." He said then walked away.

You didn't know, Chansung is looking from afar at you two. Meanwhile, Joohyuk is probably regretting what he did to you. But what is it exactly, aside from hugging you. You thought.

You took the elevator to go to the rooftop. But the door is locked. You thought the guard had locked it for some reason. Later, someone opened it from the rooftop. It's Sunggyu.

"Oh, Sunggyu sunbae." You said as you smiled at him. Sunggyu just waved his hand at you and let you out.

You two are sitting at the overused sofa, it was torn enough to be place at rooftop. But it was fine, two people can sit comfortably and that's enough.

"Sunbae.. there are lot of things I've been thinking lately. There are a lot of things that i don't understand and know." You sighed.

"Seokjin's right. You are a lot slower than i thought."

"Eh? He also told me you're slow!!!" You said.

You two laughed at each other.

"Let me tell you all the truth." Sunggyu said.

"Truth?" You asked.

He nodded. "I'm actually not slower than all of you guys thought."

"OOOOH~"