Dorl (part 1) The Breakup

Denis POV

I looked at Corl. Tears filled my eyes again. I have to do this... it's for my own good. "Corl?" I said to him. He didn't say anything. "I'm- I'm b-breaking u-up w-with y-you"

One hour earlier

Corl POV

Me and Denis have been in a relationship for a while. I think it's time to tell our fans.... I go downstairs and sit beside Denis on the couch. "Hi honey!" I say to him. "Hi corky boi!" He said, looking at me grinning. "Guess what day it is!" I said playfully. Denis looks up, as if he is thinking about it... "our 2 month anniversary?" He said smiling. "Yep!" I leaned over and kissed him. "Follow me." I said whispering in his ear. I ran up to his office. He ran after me. "Teach me how to livestream." I said. "Um... Braden... uh, why?" He asked. "Just do it!" I said impatiently. "Do you want me to go live now?" "Yes. I will tweet about it." "Ok but it will take me 5 min." Yes! It's working!!! I quickly typed my tweet:

Hey everyone! Me and Denis are livestreaming in about 5 min! We have something very important to tell you! It will be on Denis's channel.

I tweeted it. "So what is the name of the stream?" "Um..." I tried to think of a name do that Denis won't be suspicious but still have a lot of people watching. "A chat with Denis and Corl!!!" I said. "So we are chatting?" Denis said. "Yes. The fans could ask some questions and we can give them answers and stuff! I had this idea last night!" "Ok"

~~four minutes later~~~~

"Going live in 5,4,3,2,1!!!" Denis exclaimed as he started the stream. "And now we wait..."

~~~5 minutes later~~~~

"We have a lot of people tuned in cork. Should we start?" Denis asked me. "Of course din~din!" I said. "Any questions for us?" I started, looking at the camera. Denis started looking through the chat. "Um... Corl look at this.." he said to me. I looked at the chat. 95% of them were dorl questions. "Well pick one! I know there's a lot!" "I-I c-can't decide." He said. "Fine I will pick!" I said. I picked the first one I saw and read it out loud. "I double dog dare Corl and Denis to slow dance." I looked at Denis. "It said double dog dare din~din... we have to do it!" Denis looked uneasy. "U-um o-ok." He said. "We need music!" I exclaimed, bringing my phone out of my pocket and putting on "say you won't let go"

I started blushing, but Denis was blushing more. I put my hands around his neck. He put his on my waist. We started slow dancing. (Who else could imagine this perfectly? *fangirls*)

~~2 minutes later~~

The song ended and I let go of denis. I wanted to kiss him so bad but I was waiting for the right moment. "Uh... well, n-next o-one.." Denis said, not looking at me. I tried to ignore it, but I couldn't take it any longer. The world needs to know... "is something wrong Denis?" I ask him. "N-nothing w-wrong.." he replied. "Are you sure din~din?" I ask while pulling him into a hug. "Braden.." he tried to pull away but I hug him harder. "After all it is our 2 month anniversary? You shouldn't be upset..." I let go. "BRADEN!" He yells. He started to cry. "Denis whats wrong?" I said, confused. I quickly try and calm him down but nothing is working. I grab his chin. "Denis it's going to be ok." I pull him into a kiss. He kisses back but then pulls away. "How could you!" He yelled at me. "The world needed to know! I love you Denis and I am tired of it being a secret!" "Well you know what! If you really loved me then you would respect me!" Suddenly Alex walked in. "I heard yelling... is everything ok?" Alex said uneasy.

Denis POV

Why Corl? Why? Why break my heart? I thought you loved me? I was so busy crying that I didn't notice that Alex walked in. "Ok everything is not ok..." he said, slowly backing up out of the room. "Alex, stay!" I said. Corl looked confused. I sniffed. "Ok Denis..." Alex said coming back in. I grabbed Alex shirt and pulled him into a kiss. I don't know what I was doing I just needed this pain to go away. I heard Corl sobbing. I stopped kissing Alex. Corl stopped crying. Alex looked totally in shock. Then Corl lifted his head, looked at me and said "oh yeah? You wanna play that game." He grabbed Alex and started to kiss him but for longer, and more passionate. Then he pulled off Alex's shirt. Alex was trying to get away. I just stood there is disbelief, tears poured out of my eyes. Corl pushed Alex against the wall. "Stop!" I screamed. "Stop! Stop! Stop! STOP!!!" Finally Corl stopped. Alex sank against the wall to the floor and buried his head in his knees. "So this is why you wanted to livestream? To humiliate me in front of a million  people? To hurt me on our anniversary?" I cried harder. "No..." Corl said, looking down. "I wanted us to be together, for real. Not just some secret love that no one knows about." I looked at Corl. Tears filled my eyes again. I have to do this.... It's for my own good. "Corl?" I said to him. He didn't say anything. "I'm- I'm b-breaking u-up w-with y-you." He fell onto his knees and started to cry. I turn off the livestream and walked out of my office and into my room. I spent the rest of the day crying in my bed.

Sorry this is sadder than normal... remember this is only part 1. Thats all for now. Pika out. 😶