Dreams

Denis POV

Braden was sitting in the passenger seat, looking extremely sick. I was driving him to the hospital. I kept whispering to myself "it's gonna be ok, it's gonna be ok, it's gonna be ok." Braden wasn't saying anything, he just looked really depressed and lifeless. He was as white as a ghost, his fingers were blue. His hair looked like it was graying. (Now that I think about it this kinda sound familiar *cough, cough frozen cough, cough* ) finally we got to the hospital. I parked and jumped out of the car and ran to the other side to help Braden. He could barely stand. I gave up trying to get him to walk, so I just picked him up bridal style. I ran into the hospital.

~~Time skip cuz I didn't know what would happen next lol~~~~

Braden was laying on the hospital bed, looking lifeless. Tears poured out of my eyes. "Come on Corl! You need to live! You need to live...... for me..." I muttered. His eyes fluttered for a millisecond. "Corl?" I asked. "Corl!?" I said a bit louder. No respond.... "CORL!!!" I screamed. Still no response. "BRADEN WAKE UP!!!!"

A few moments earlier Corls POV

I was laying on my bed, playing on my phone. Suddenly an ad pops up, and I blink. It was 7:12 am. My school starts at 8:30. Mom will be getting me up soon. "BRADEN WAKE UP!!!!" She screamed. Only her voice didn't sound like her... it sounded like a man. But the voice was really familiar.... like I have heard it before. I get up and get dressed. Suddenly my mom bursts in my room, only... it's not my mom. It's a man. And he looks really familiar. He was crying... "Braden, please wake up..." he said through tears. "I am awake..." I said. "WAKE UP!" He screamed. I was so confused. "I'm awake dummy!" I scream at him. "I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU!!! WAKE UP!!!" He screamed. "I AM AWAKE!" I scream right back at him. "I am calling the police...." I say. I reach for the phone when suddenly the phone disappeared. "Arg!" I look for another phone. "Braden..." the man said. "What?!?" I scream at him. "I love you..." wait what? I barely even know this guy! "Excuse me?" I say. "I love you Braden! That's why you need to live! That's why you need to wake up!" My mind was blurry. I can't remember anything about this guy... I look around my bedroom. For some reason this room seemed so... old. Like I haven't been here in years. Then it hits me like a huge wave. I am dreaming! Now how am I going to get out of here... I looked around for the man, but he was gone. I shut my eyes very, very tight. (This actually works I've done it many times before)

I woke up in a hospital. Aw crap. Denis was beside me, crying into his hands. "Denis? Whats wron-" wait a sec. was Denis the man in my dream? "BRADEN!!!!!" He yelled and gave me a hug. "What's wrong?" I ask him again. "I don't know... Corl. You were really sick. Then you fell asleep and they said you might not make it. " Denis said, crying. "I feel better now that I'm with you." I said, holding his hand. He blushed. "Denis, come here." I said. He leaned closer. I grabbed his ear and pulled him towards me. Then I whispered in his ear. "I love you too."

🙃 Hi everyone! Kat here! This was pretty adorable. And kinda sad. Maybe there will be a part 2? Idk yet... They still aren't out of the hospital but that ending was pretty satisfying. anyways, Kat out! 😜