Mistletoe

No one POV:

Alex was hosting a Christmas party. It was December 24th, Christmas Eve. Elijah arrived first.
"Heeey alex. Merry Christmas!" He said, pulling out a little bush.
"What's that?" Alex asked.
"Mistletoe"
"For who?"
"I think you know." Elijah closed the door behind him.
"Denis and Braden!" Alex suddenly realized.
"You know it!"

The doorbell rang.

It was sub. Alex let sub in while Elijah looked for a chair. When he found one he grabbed some tape and taped the mistletoe to the roof.
"Denis and Braden?" Sub asked, fiddling with his glasses.
"Yep." Alex and Elijah said at the same time. They giggled. Elijah helped himself to some chips while sub started chatting with Alex.

The doorbell rang again.

They were all hoping it was both Denis and Braden. Alex opened the door.

It was Denis.

"Hi Likman! Merry Christmas!" He said, walking into the house.
"Merry Christmas dingo. Corkie with ya?" Alex was curious.
"No I haven't seen him yet."
Darn, Alex thought. Denis took off his shoes and went immediately to the snacks, where Elijah was.

The doorbell rang once more.

"Braden!" Sketch, Sub, And alex said at the same time, running to the door. Denis lifted an eyebrow.

It wasn't Braden.

It was.... Arthur. Alex's boyfriend.
"Hi Arthur! Merry Christmas!" Alex said, kissing his cheek. Everyone else fangirled and then made there way to the couch.
"Merry Christmas baby." He said back. He was holding a small box wrapped in green and red paper.
"For you, my love." He handed it to Alex.
"Aw thanks hun." Alex closed the door and set the present under the Christmas tree. The rest of the pals had already put there presents there yesterday when they set up the party. Arthur sat down on the couch, Alex beside him. Everyone was sitting on the couch, chatting.
"When is Braden gonna be here?" Elijah asked impatiently. Denis checked his phone.
"5 min." Denis said. They all nodded.
Finally Braden rang the doorbell.
"Denis can you get that please." Alex said. Denis was confused, but he got up and opened the door for Braden. Everyone was watching him.
"Merry Christmas dingo Daily!" He walked in the door.
"Merry Christmas Corkie boi!" Denis said back. Braden and Denis walked back through the foyer together.
"Oh wait my shoes!" Braden stopped, right under the mistletoe, and slipped his shoes off. He looked back up when he was done and Denis was there, waiting for him. Then Braden's eyes trailed past Denis's head and up to the roof. Hanging above them was a small bush of mistletoe.
"Uh Denis." Braden said.
"Yea?"
"Look up." Denis looked up and saw the bush.
"Well great." He exclaimed.
"It's tradition. Kissssss." Elijah taunted, laughing.
Braden smirked. He touched Denis's face with his fingers.
"Uh Braden... what are you doing?" Braden ran his fingers through Denis's hair. Everyone on the couch was fangirling. Braden put his arms around Denis's neck and pulled him in. Then he pushed Denis's head towards his face. Their lips pressed together

~unfinished~