Evacuated

Corls POV

My head was spinning. I felt like I was gonna throw up. I search through my backpack for some gravol. I grabbed it and popped 2 of the amber, ginger flavoured, pills into my mouth. "When are we gonna get there?" I asked Denis, who was driving. "I don't know corky..." he said sadly. We had been evacuated because of a nearby forest fire. We only had time to grab our recording stuff and some food. We didn't know where we were going... we had no where to go. It was a quiet trip. Neither one of us talked unless we needed too. We were both pretty upset that we had to leave. Finally I talked again, "Denis, we need to find somewhere to stay, other wise we will have to sleep on the street!" "You don't think I already thought about that, Braden!!!!" He said, angrily. "No... geez." I exclaimed, annoyed by Denis's anger. "Maybe you should think before you ask then." He said. "Maybe you should just shut up!" I said, a bit too angrily. "Maybe I wont." "Maybe you will." "Maybe I won't!" "Maybe you will!" "MAYBE I WONT!!!" He slammed on the brakes, causing me to fling forward. "What the heck!" I screamed. "Get. Out." He said. Woah what is with him right now. "You wouldn't..." I questioned. "Yes. I will." He didn't look at me. Tears formed in my eyes. "Please..." I said, quietly. "NO!!!" He screamed in my face. I ran- ahh that was so hard to write 😭- out the door. He drove off, really fast. I was abandoned... there was nothing for miles, just a bunch of dry fields. Walking would take forever, I was forced to do something I never like, hitch hike. I put my thumb out towards the street and started walking the way Denis sped off. Suddenly a car pulled up behind me. I looked behind me. I put my thumb down. I hop in the back of car and mumble "thanks" -never hitchhike it is sooo dangerous I am not even joking it's so bad - then he drove off, way to fast, to wherever he was going.

Denis POV

I drove to the nearest airport. I was going to England. Alex was still in America so I was staying with Sub. I had a lot of spare videos thank god. Not like it would be a problem cuz I could always record at subs house or Alex's. I feel so bad about leaving Corl "Flight to London, England now boarding its passengers" the P.A. System said. I walked towards my flight. Your just going to leave behind your best friend because of a stupid fight... your a horrible friend. I ran back to my car, tears filling my eyes. I have to find him. I have to find him. I am a horrible friend. I shouldn't never done that. I drove to where I dropped him off. He wasn't there. I drove along the way to the airport, guessing that he followed me. I still didn't see him. I felt so bad. I drove back to the airport. I missed my flight.... so I drove to the nearest hotel.

Corl POV

"You can stay with me until you find somewhere to go." My driver said, he sounded British. "Mk" I mumbled. I kept thinking why Denis would ditch me like that. "What's wrong?" He said. "Just thinking about things...." I replied. "Well you can talk to me about anything." He said, in his sweet accent. "What's you name?" I suddenly asked, remembering I never got his name. "My name? Oh yeah, it's biff."

Sub POV

I texted Denis. He should be on his flight right now.

S- hey are you on your flight yet?

D-no I missed it....

S- did you fall asleep 😂

D-no...

S-well then how did you miss it?

D- uh... me and Braden got in a fight...

S- so where are you now?

D-at a hotel. I think I'm going to stay here till I can go back to Kelowna.

S- when you get back tell me ok? I am going to come visit you.

D-ok sub ☺️

S- wait... is Braden with you?

D-n-no...

S- where is he?

D-idk

S- did he just leave? Try texting him.

D- no. I, uh, kinda kicked him out of the car... I missed the flight cuz I went looking for him again...

S- SO YOU JUST LEFT HIM?!?!?!?!?!

D- y-yeah...

S- 1 month, Denis. That's when I'm coming. Braden better be with you when I get there!

D- ok 😢

S- do you miss him?

D- yeah...

S- I gtg. Stay strong. We will find him ok? Byeee

D- ok. Byeee. I hope we find him I feel so bad.

S- we WILL find him. I promise.

D- ok 😢

~~end of convo~~~

Corl POV

"Biff? That's a cool name!" I say, trying to be friendly as well. "Thanks!" He said. "Glad your cheering up!" I smile. I am glad that he cared that I was happy. He drove into his driveway. "This is just my temporary home. I am moving to Toronto soon. And it doesn't have working toilets so your going to have to use the gas station across the street.

~unfinished~