10 years later......pt 2

No one POV

"I'm blind." Denis said, looking at the floor.
"Your what!?!?" Corl jumped out of his seat, tea spilling everywhere.
"B-blind..." Denis said. Alex hugged him. Denis hates being blind. He felt weak. That's why Alex was there.
"H-how? W-what? W-why? W-when?" Corl was extremely shocked.
"That's why I quit youtube..." Denis explains.
"And you never told me!" Corl yelled. A wave of shock, anger, sadness, and guilt swept over him. He wished he was there for Denis, not hiding from life in Edmonton. He was sad that Denis would never again see his face. He was angry Denis never told him this.
"Y-you left m-me b-Braden." Corl and Denis shared a secret too. Denis already knew Corl was gay. And Corl knew Denis was gay. Denis never told anyone he was gay, not even Alex, only Corl. At one point Denis had feelings for Corl. But when Corl left he thought that Corl never loved him. He was heartbroken.
"I-I'm s-sorry... But you could have called!"
"You could have too!" Denis yelled, jumping up. Alex got up too, not wanting Denis to fall. He grabbed Denis's arm. But Denis was angry. Corl never loved him. He has a new boyfriend now! He used him! And now, weaker than ever, Denis felt a wave of sadness over him. He fell back onto the couch, burying his face in his hands.
"Denis.." Corl softened, seeing his friend sad.
"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Denis screamed in Corls face. Alex held onto Denis. A tear fell down Corls face.
"GET OUT! GET OUT! I NEVER WANT TO SEE- Ugh- HEAR YOU VOICE AGAIN!!!!" Denis pushed Alex away and stepped towards Corl.
"Denis! Calm down!" Alex yelled at Denis. Tears were streaming down Denis's face. Denis buried his face in Alex's chest. The look of fear, sadness, jealousy, and stress was painted on Corls face. He ran to the door.
"Braden wait!" Alex yelled. Braden didn't wait. He opened the door, before realizing he left his car keys on the counter. He didn't care, he could walk. Only one problem, he had no idea where anything is. Meanwhile back at Denis's and Alex's house, Alex lay Denis down on his bed and told him to sleep while he cleaned up the mess Braden left. As Denis lay in his bed his sight dog came in and lay next to him. The dog was a corgi, and he named it Corkie after Corl. Corkie licked his face, trying to cheer him up. Corkie knew Denis very well. They were like best friends. They had something in common, Corkie was deaf, and Denis was blind. They bonded really well. Alex got Corkie for Denis. The first year of Denis being blind was the hardest. Alex was always stressed, he didn't want anything to happen to Denis. Then a year later he got Corkie. Life was better. And now Denis and Corl were hurt, and Alex felt guilty. It was his fault. Alex texted Corl and said he was Denis, and the same to Denis. They thought they wanted to see each other. He decided it would be best to call Corl. Corl doesn't know his way around England, he needs all the help he could get. Alex dialled Corls number, Corl answered.
"What do you want, Alex?" Corl was mad at Alex too. He was jealous. Alex and Denis were so close... but Corl disappeared from their life's.
"Do you need some help getting around the city? Your gonna get lost." Alex was a kind person. But Corl was still mad.
"Don't you have your precious boyfriend to look after!!" Corl snapped.
"He has Corkie, he's alright." Alex forgot that Corl didn't know about Corkie.
"Who the hell is corkie!?!?"
"Denis's sight dog... he named it after you ya know." Alex tried to make peace.
"No... no I don't know. Cuz no one ever told me!!"
"Are you cold?"
"What?"
"Are you cold?"
"Maybe... why?"
"Where are you?" Alex was determined to fix this.
"I'm on the London bridge... why?"
"Stay right there... I'll bring you a coat and then get out of your hair." Alex hung up the phone, grabbed 2 coats, put on some shoes, and grabbed the keys (including Corls) .
"Denis I'm going out for a bit! Corkie will help you!" He yelled before running out the door. Corl waited at the London bridge for Alex. He was really cold. He only agreed to this because of how cold he was. He breathed in his hands to warm them up. He rubbed them together. His teeth were chattering. He spots Alex's car and runs to it, before remembering he was mad at Alex. Alex handed him his coat and keys.
"I can take you to your car..." Alex said.
"Ok.." Corl was too cold to think right now.
They hopped in Alex's car and Alex began to drive. But he wasn't driving home. He was driving to a local Coffee shoppe. It was always quiet there and he knew him and Corl could talk without anyone listening in. But Corl was smart.
"Where are we going!?!?"
"To a coffee shoppe, you look really cold. You probably want something warm before you go. It's on me." Corl liked the sound of a warm drink. He nodded his head. When they got in the coffee shop Corl and Alex sat down on one of the couches.
"How long has Denis been blind?" Corl asked. He wanted to know. Corl hates being clueless.
"5 years..."
"What happened?"
"We don't know... one day Denis was recording when I heard an ear piercing scream. Denis had a huge headache. I ran up to his office and he was lying on the floor crying, screaming, and calling my name. I picked him up and held him on my lap. When he opened his eyes I saw a confused and scared look on his face. I asked him what's wrong. He said "Alex.... Alex... help... I-I- I c-can't s-see! Alex!" And he was just screaming my name and saying he couldnt see. I then rushed him to the hospital... and yeah.... he was blind." Alex could remember that vividly. The first year he had nightmares almost every night. councillors talked to him often. Both him and Denis needed a lot of therapy.
"Woah... that's so scary." Corl was both sad and grateful. Sad that he wasn't there for his friend, grateful that he didn't go through that.
"Does anyone else know that he's blind?" Corl asked.
"Um... no." Alex confessed. "He wanted to keep it a secret... he said he didn't want to seem weak."
"He didn't even tell his family!" Corl wondered how one could be blind of 5 years and only one person know about it.
"No... he was too scared." Now Corl felt bad. He was angry at Denis that he didn't tell him, when the whole time the only one that knew was Alex.
"Can I see him again?"
"Let's go." They left the empty coffee shoppe and went back home. When they got their something terrible had happened. Denis was on the floor, blood dripping from his head, Corkie barking.
"Denis!!!!" Corl And alex yelled and ran too him. Alex called 911 and Corl held Denis.
"Denis! Denis are you ok?" Corl was panicking. He had another secret. Corl suffered from severe depression. Stressful situations make him totally panicked. Tears streamed down his face. Soon an ambulance shows up and takes Denis, Alex, and Corl to a hospital. They put Denis in a room, closed the door and told Alex and Corl to wait.