Twists

Denis POV:
Corl stood in front of me.
"Denis?" He said.
"Yeah?"
"I-I-I'm g-g-gay..." he stuttered. I hugged him.
"I'm proud of you!" He smiled.
"Uh... I need to tell you something Braden..." I used his real name... I needed this to be serious.
"Yeah Denis?"
"I'm gay."
"I'm proud of you! Wanna be gay... together?"
"Uh-" I was interrupted by Corl kissing me. Suddenly the door opened.
"Denis! How could you!" It was Alex... dang it. I pulled away.
"Wait Alex I can explain!" Corl had a confused look on his face.
"YOUR CHEATING ON ME?!?!  I DONT NEED AN EXPLANATION!" Alex yelled. Tears rolled down my face.
"You and Alex.... were... dating?" Corl asked.
"Uh... yea..." I looked at the ground. Alex stormed off to his room. I ran after him.
"Alex! Wait! Just give me a chance to explain! I promise I'm not cheating!! I LOVE YOU!" I yell. He opens the door.
"Alex. Corl kisses ME. I didn't want to kiss him... I promise." I explain. We kiss.
"I love you din~din."
"Y-You too Likman." I hear sobs coming from Corls room. I pull away from Alex.
"Family meeting!" I yell. We gather in the living room.
"Uh... I need to tell you something." I said. No one talks.
"Braden. Let me explain. Alex came out as gay to me. He was gay for me. We started dating. This was last week. We were going to come out together but...." I look down.
"But then YOU kissed MY bae!" Alex yelled.
"No.. it's not that..." I said, hands sweating. "I'm..... NOT gay."
"What!?!?" Alex whisper-yelled. Corl looked at me.
"THEN WHY DID YOU SAY YOU WERE?!?!?" They both yelled at the same time.
"To make you guys happy..." I didn't look at their faces.
"Ok I'm breaking up with you right now Denis Kopotun!!!" Alex said, storming off to his room again. I feel tears fall from my eyes.
"Hey bud... I will accept you for whoever you are... even if you don't love me..." Corl said. "To be completely honest... I'm not gay either... I thought you were... I wanted to make the first move." I was shocked. Then Alex came in.
"I'm sorry Denis.." He said. "But I was never gay either." We all started laughing. Then we hear a knock on the door. I open it. It was Elijah.
"Uh... Can I talk to you guys?" He said as we all hugged him, surprised he flew all the way here and DIDNT tell us.
"You fly all the way here to TALK?" Alex asked.
"Ye-Yeah..." he seemed nervous. We sat down at the couches.
"I-I-I-" sketch started. Beads of sweat ran down his fore head.
"I'm..... a wizard."