Courtney

Corl POV

I couldn't feel my fingers. My nose was a bright red. The freezing air piercing my skin. Yet I didn't go home. I didn't want to be warm. But I didn't want to be cold either. I hear shouting in the distance. It was now or never. I stood on a bridge. I could hear Denis's voice screaming my name. Then I heard Alex, Elijah, Ethan, and- wait- was that... Courtney? I didn't jump. I looked towards the voices and as I did someone pushed me off the ledge towards the safety of the sidewalk. I landed hard on the cold concrete but at least it wasn't in the freezing rapids below. "Braden!" I hear. Everyone is screaming my name. "Braden! Are you ok? What happened?" The voices were familiar, but they made me dizzy. I suddenly couldn't see properly. I hear Denis's voice. It was soft, unlike the terror of everyone else's crys. He said my name as if we saw eachother in the store. "Braden? Hey bud it's gonna be ok. I have you now, I promise I won't let go this time." He was hugging me. I pulled closer to his chest. I realized we were still lying down on sidewalk. The screams had suddenly stopped. I could on hear two voices. One was denis, but he wasn't saying anything. And the other was Courtney. One of my best friends. She was there. "Braden, please be ok." Was all she said. No one said anything. I started to shiver. Denis pulled me closer. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to their car. He put me in the front seat then went to the drivers side. Everyone else went in the back. I replayed the moment over and over again in my head, thanking my friends for saving my life.

I sat up in my bed quickly. I started breathing heavily. It was just a dream... I checked the time on my phone. It said 6 am. I went downstairs and made myself some coffee. I checked twitter. Everyone was spamming me... I hadn't uploaded a video for a week since.... since the "incident" . I told them I was taking a break for my Heath.

~unfinished~