my story

hi. I'm braden. but you might know me better as corl.

that's right. a small youtuber has a blog. but what could be so interesting about my life that I feel the need to write about it? well I say my life is normal... but it isn't. I am sharing with you all of my secrets. but on one condition of course. don't tell denis. you will find out why once we get more into my story. so here it is,

my story.

I was born in atlantis, the underwater paradise. yep.... I'm pretty much a mermaid.

but I felt trapped. my parents were very controlling. I wanted to be free, but I didn't know how.

until I found the scroll.

the scroll in the library. the one that freed me. it told me about earth. land. even denis. it said there was another land and a special person awaits for me above the water, unknowingly. I stole my dads submarine and escaped to the land. I went to a primary school and made new friends. I searched and searched for the special person. I found out that the palce I washed up on was named "Canada" . in the town of Edmonton. I lived on the street. a friendly woman fed me and cleaned me. she offered countless times for me to stay with her but I refused, until I went to high school. I was 13. I didn't go to middle school. but I realized that I needed a home. I went to her house the first day of school and asked her if I could live with her. but to my surprize she said "no". instead she gave me to her 30 year old daughter who couldn't have kids. and that was my new mom. that Christmas she got me an xbox. iplayed on that for hours. and I met him. denis.

lets skip a few years. as soon as I got out of high school I decided I wanted to meet denis. so I packed my things and headed for Kelowna, where he lived. on the way I started this thing called youtube. me and denis would play games all the time together and we decided to record it and post it on youtube. I was still trying to get to Kelowna but my travel were stopped when my mom got really sick. I went back home and continued youtube from there. when my mom got better I was off again. I still wanted to get to Kelowna but I found a great place somewhere else. now you may be wondering....what happened to you being half mermaid braden? well I could still breath underwater (did I never tell you that? well yea I can breath underwater.) I was very careful and I never stayed underwater for more than 30 seconds. I looked like a normal person..... but I knew I was different.

lets skip a year. I was finally successful on youtube. and I met more friends online. there names are Alex, Fletch, and Shane. later one a guy named elijah joins our youtube group. wait you don't know who shane is? take a guess. you give up? well its sub. yep... not only have I told you my secrets but I told you shanes secrets too. don't tell shane. he would kill me.

finally I decided to meet denis. when we met we did what most best friends do... we hung out. we played video games and recorded together and we went to cool places and had lots of fun! oh yea and I know about you "dorl" shippers. that's not the type of fun I'm talking about.... anyways, you will get your fair share of "dorl" later on.

lets skip again. to when I found out.... denis was the one. geez again with you "dor" shippers... not that type of one. he was the one that was waiting for me at land. but he didn't know that... until he found the scroll. no... not my scroll. his scroll. he told me a bit about it.... but to know the full story I stole it. turns out hes an angel. no not just to me.... hes an actual angel. he has wings and everything. and that's why you cant tell him about this. because if he found out then it would ruin everything ive worked for. I kept this secret from him because if he found out then we could never be together.... as friends. angels and mermaids cant even look at eachother. its against the rule. if he found out he was an angel then... well... I would never see him again. now your wondering how I kept his wings secret? well the wings are spiritual. he needs to believe hes an angel for the wings to appear. yet another reason this needs to be a secret.

lets skip to now. I'm in Edmonton. denis is in Kelowna with alex. I found out th other day that alex was also an angel.... but theres a difference. alex knows hes an angel. he doesn't know about denis though. and he doesn't know about me either. so don't tell alex ok? just don't tell any of the pals.

ok now I'm going to share with you a secret that's not mine. and its a big secret.

denis and alex are dating.

but they don't want anyone to know. they haven't told anyone yet. not even there parents. how do I know? I heard them talking one day when I was there with them.

am I jealous? this isn't a fan fiction...... I'm not jealous. I'm happy for them.

besides...the more they hang out the less chance of denis finding out hes an angel.

you think this is a fanfiction don't you?

well its not.

its real.

oh yeah I hacked this account to tell you this by the way.... so don't tell anyone.... all my work will be wasted.

still think its a fanfic?

what if I gave you a photo only I would have?

would that prove it?

ok let me get one.

Still not believing me? I have one more

So do you believe me?

Good. Now don't tell anyone.